Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

New York Animal Clinic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

New York Animal Clinic Empty
PostSubject: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:08 pm

I walk in and see that the place is perfect. I open for business and get to doing paper work. I finish and leave early.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Outside, I walk Zotlan, my hood over my head and a scarf covering my face. A familar looking woman comes from the inside and Zoltan bounds. He doesn't bark. But he does jumop a lot. I pulled him into an alleyway before anyone could see him.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:40 pm

i walk in, open for business again and put my stuff down. I see that my locket fell, so i go outside again and look for it. I put my sun glasses on, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:44 pm

I calm Zoltan down and continue walking down the street. I bumoed intot he woman. "Sorry," I said, my voice muffled slightly. "C'mon boy."

I continue walking.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 pm

When the man bumped into me, my sunglasses fell. "Its ok, though can you help me find my glasses and locket please?" I look up and see his dog.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 pm

I stopped. I realised who I had just bumped into... "Sure."

Zoltan grins at Aleera and cocks his head.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 pm

I saw behind him two men, one of them had a knife. I point to them and the man I bumped into turns to see.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:58 pm

I turned to see, looking straight at the knife. As the mugger tried to stab it forward I grab his hand with ease. Just like back at camp... I looked at Aleera.

Zoltan jumped at the guys but they kicked him away.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:03 pm

I looked and could feel my hand grow hot. I let my hair down and looked at the thugs.
"One more time wouldn't hurt."
I got in front of the man and my hands ignited.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:07 pm

My heart leaped. It was her. It was my Aleera...

I kicked at the guy with the knife and tripped him up. I twisted his hand so the knife fell out of his hand.

"Now," I grunted, shadowing away from him.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 pm

I through a fire ball at them and the thugs ran off. I felt my hands cool down, when something hit me.
Did he just do what i think he did?
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:14 pm

I looked at her, appearing from behind her. "Aleera," I said. I had misaimed my landing and hit her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:25 pm

I grabbed his hand and pinned him to the wall. "Who are you and how did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:27 pm

"Nice to see you too. I see you haven't changed. And I was helping you," I said. My blue eyes search her silver eyes. She must know me... I move my chin about and my scarf slips a little.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:32 pm

I let go... It was Vlad. My eyes widen, but i couldnt talk. I just looked at him
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm

"Yeah," I said, looking away. I felt ashamed of myself. I'd left her... All those years ago... I had left her... Why didn't she just slap me instead of being so quiet?
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:36 pm

I rushed to hug him. I couldnt believe it, it was him. All i could ask was "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:37 pm

"Why?" I asked, my voice coming out as a croak. "I... I had to get out of there... It was driving me crazy. The only part that didn't.. was you... It hurt, you know. Leaving."

I hugged her back. I felt like crying...
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm

"I stopped everything. For seven years, no music, no talking.. Nothing." i pulled away. "I stopped smiling." i sigh. "This is my address. Come by later and we'll talk. I have to go work." i kiss him and go back inside the clinic.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:17 am

I pull up and park
Back to top Go down
http://digimon-rp.forumotion.com/
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 am

I hear a car outside and put my sunglasses on.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:20 am

I get out of the car and wait for Jolie
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:20 am

Jolie jumps out of the CAR, the gun feeling heavy in her shoe. "Lead the way, Agent."
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:22 am

I laugh, put my glasses I got from dad on, then walk inside. "Special Agent Jake Booth" I say then show my badge
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:24 am

Jolie walks in behind Jake. "Uh...I'm just his cousin." She said, pointing at Jake. She smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York Animal Clinic
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next