Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Aleera's Condo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Aleera's Condo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:42 pm

"I... It would have been dangerous for you... At the time... I had to take a certain test to see if I was an elligable child of Thanatos to keep alive... I haven't seen another demigod in years because of it. But I'm back," I said. "I'm back. I have a good job with decent pay... And now I found you again."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:47 pm

I look at himand nod. I get closer and lay my head on his shoulder. "You know, today was the first time in years that i used my night fire." i close my eyes and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:51 pm

I relaxed. "I only shadow travel in emergencies. And I can go further than before... I also picked up a more unpleasant and uncontrollable ability... Do you remember asking if I could predict deaths at camp when we first met? Guess what happens an hour before someone dies at the hospitals."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:56 pm

I look at him with surprise. "You can do that now?"
I hear Orianthi in my head all of a sudden.
Theyre coming back, Aleera. Vlad has to go.

Last edited by Aleera on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:16 pm

After a quick stop at the FBI HQ, I pull in armed with a warrent and a gun. All I need. My back pull up behind me and get's out of the cars. I turn to Jolie "Stay behind us" I tell her as we quickly ascend the stairs to Aleera's Condo. When we reach her door, I hear voice inside. Her accomplice. "Reasonable suspicion" I mutter then raise my gun and nod to my back up. When they nod back I break open the door. "FBI! WE HAVE A WARRENT TO SEACH THE PREMISES!" I yell as Agents pour into the small condo.
Back to top Go down
http://digimon-rp.forumotion.com/
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Jolie follows behind the back up. This is so cool! she thought, running inside the condo, staying behind everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:22 pm

I turn and see the agents come in just as Vlad left. All of a sudden, the mortals freeze. I see Orianthis eyes glow and look at Agent Jake.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Jolie stood on her tip toes, peering from behind the back up. They were pretty tall. She could see Aleera's pet wolf's eyes glow and staring at Jake. Her hands stayed at her side as she lean to the left a bit, towards the shoe with the dagger. She didn't even know if she we going to use it, and if she did, she wasn't sure how.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:32 pm

"Orianthi, how did you freeze the mortals?" i ask her as i go up to her. She looks at me quickly and i look at Jolie. "Theres no need for the dagger. Dont worry." i say to her as i smile.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Jolie just realized that the back up were frozen. She blinked, quickly snatching her hand back up from her shoe. "..Dagger? Oh no...I was..scratching my foot." She said, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:37 pm

I giggle warmly. "Orianthi can smell it thro your shoe, which by the way, she thinks is beautiful." i go up to Jolie and look at the damage. I sigh. "i just moved in too."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:24 pm

OOC: I gtg! I'm boarding a plane, so I won't be on for a while. Just, drag Jolie wherever your charriies go lol. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Ooc: u got it!
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:50 pm

"Stand down!" I raise my gun and aim at her head "I won't hesitate"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:54 pm

My hands ignite on fire. "I wont either." i look around. "why did you come here? I gave you the info i could give."
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:56 pm

"You are threatening a federal Agent. That is considered treason. I'll say it again, Stand Down"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:58 pm

I sigh and and cool my hands. I go seat on the sofa. "What do you want Jake?"
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Aleera wrote:
I look at him with surprise. "You can do that now?"
I hear Orianthi in my head all of a sudden.
Theyre coming back, Aleera. Vlad has to go.
I get up and start cleaning quickly. Vlad looks at me in confusion.
"Orianthi said that someones coming. Its the FBI. Vlad, you have to go, those agent are from camp and they want Zoltan." I help him up and kiss him quickly "Ive never stopped loving you, just so you know." i back off as he shadows out.
ooc this is considered Power play

Last edited by Trevor on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Ooc: wat god moding?
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Ooc that part about the agents freezing is Power play too I'm gonna say they avoided
BIC
I point to Vlad "Cuff him please" the back up moves toward Vlad. I look at Aleera very sternly "You'd under arrest for concealing evidence for a federal agent"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 pm

I get up "Dont you dare touch him!". I look at Jake. "Why am i being arrested? Because i wouldnt tell you about-" i stop before i say hellhound. I look directly at Jakes eyes and say "Fine"
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:23 pm

As I cuff her I whisper "This isn't as bad as the ares cabin" I start to read her, her rights "You have the right to remain silent...."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:26 pm

I giggle, knewing what he meant. I listen to everything he says and calmly look around.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:29 pm

I hand her over to a back up guy and drag Jolie to my car. The back takes the two to the Federal Jail
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:31 pm

I look at the floor of the car and think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aleera's Condo
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next