Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Aria's apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:02 pm

"Sure I'd like that." i said, and stood up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:04 pm

I got up and grabbed my stuff. "Ori, were going home." she whined a little, not wanting to leave Devin. "Stop whining, theyre coming with us."
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:06 pm

I laughed, "Ready Dev?" I asked, she nodded, and I took her hand. I opened the door and held it open for Aleera and Ori.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:11 pm

I left
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:11 pm

"We left to."
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:59 pm

I drove up and got out of the car, and opened the door for Aria.
I got out of the car, still holding Devin, with my free hand I grabbed Danny's arm and pulled him up the two flights of stairs to get to my floor, I unlocked the door and walked in turning on the light.
I came in, "Nice place." I said.
"yeah sure it is." I said walking into Devins room. I layed her down in her own crib, and covered her with a second blanket. I made sure the window was locked before leaving the room.
"Well its bigger thrn mine." I said, "Alright gonna go, see ya around ok." I said and left.
"yeah." I said walking into my bedroom, I changed into a pair of pjs then flopped down on my bed, falling alseep.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:19 pm

I woke up, hearing Devin playing in her crib. I got out of bed and quickly got changed, I brushed my teeth before going into Devin's room, "Hello mommy!' she said, smiling. I smiled and took her out of the crib and set her on the ground. I quickly changed her out of her pjs and into another outfit before taking her into the living room.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 pm

I made Devin breakfast, before remembering I had work, "Crap." i mummered and looked over at Devin, trying to think of what to do with her while i was at work. I finally just decided to dump her on Danny. "Come on Dev." I said when she was done. I left, locking the door and carrying Devin.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:26 pm

I unlocked the door and came in, carrying Devin, it wasn't that late so, i layed her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:36 pm

I sat down on the couch with Devin sleeping on my lap. I turned on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:25 pm

I shut the laptop. I stood up and picked Devin up and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aria's apartment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2