Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Shopping at the Mall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:24 pm

I pointed at her, then Jonabe then Keaton. "Four. And two young children connected to the gods."

I said it all quietly.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:27 pm

"Oh right, forgot they counted." I said in the same shushed tone he used. Whitney started crying now. I sighed and picked her up, hoping to the gods she wouldn't wake up Jayden.
Back to top Go down
Samrenango
No0b
Samrenango

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:30 pm

"So you're a," I looked around for any suspects of monsters. In a hushed whisper I said, "demigod, too?" I've never met this girl. And she had twins! How cute!
Back to top Go down
http://Samrenango.webs.com
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 pm

"Daughter of Apollo." I whispered as quietly as i could. I smiled, and rocked Whitney alittle bit, trying to get her to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:46 pm

There was a slight thud at the door. I looked at it and saw a woman. "Ethel?" I asked.

Ethel was a snake lady who I'd fought. SHe was the first thing I'd fought. I later learned she was a dracaenae.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 pm

"Who?" I asked, I kept trying to get whitney to go back to sleep but she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:53 pm

"Snake woman," I said, reaching for my sword slowly. "I met her before. In London..."
Back to top Go down
Samrenango
No0b
Samrenango

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:53 pm

I smiled warmly. "Daughter of Demeter." I giggled. My mother as Demeter fits me perfectly. Bubbly, and happy like a flower. I take out my phone from my purse. "Tell me your numbers. Not everyday you meet demigod friends." I said sweetly. But then I looked up. "Er, later. Dracaena." I frowned, taking off my Wacks glasses. They transformed into a celestial bronze sword. I did this basically everyday. To cut the Chop fruit, weeds, and fight monsters.

Last edited by Samrenango on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:55 pm

I nodded at Vlad, "We'll hand out numbers after we take care of snake woman over there." I said, I finally got Whitney to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Ethel walked over to the drug store and looked at it with distaste. She turned and saw Vlad. "Ah, demigod. It has been a long time. Did you use those coupons I gave you? They are out of date!"

She pulled out some coupons and held it like a throwing star. She threw it and it whizzed towards us demigods.

I shouted, "Duck!"
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:05 pm

I grabbed the twins out of the stroller and ducked down.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:10 pm

The deals hit the wall behind us and Ethel cackled. To the mortals, it seemed that Ethel had a gun. There was a panic that was oddly still. "You can't win, demigods."
Back to top Go down
Samrenango
No0b
Samrenango

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:11 pm

I ducked, then turned to see the coupons stuck in the middle of a photo of some manager. I stood back up and raised my sword. I wished I had my bow and arrow so I could get this over with. "Get over here up close!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:12 pm

I wished I could have my bow, but it was in my car, all I had was my knife, but I couldn't fight with two babies on my hip.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:16 pm

I reached for my sword, which was always on my person. "Get behind me," I said.

Ethel laughed once again. "Vladimir. Son of Thanatos. You and your friends will die today."

"Not likely. I have a date later," I yelled and stanced.
Back to top Go down
Samrenango
No0b
Samrenango

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:19 pm

I was thinking, maybe Vlad should take this one. She was his old enemy, and he'd love to slice her to pieces. I just waited, in case he needed back up. This, was going to be easy. "Maybe Vlad will be kind enough to kill you fast and painless, if you hush." I threw at her.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:22 pm

I stood behind him, mainly cause I had to babies, if I didn't the monster would be dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Samrenango
No0b
Samrenango

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:27 pm

I had a smart idea. "Vlad!" I hissed." Slowly back to the point where you're just out of the store. I have an idea!" I crawled with my sword to the panel of buttons that controlled the gates of the store. If I timed it right, I could crush her with it.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:36 pm

I stayed kneeling on the ground, behind Vlad.
Back to top Go down
Samrenango
No0b
Samrenango

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:46 pm

I break open the panel with my sword. I ready my finger on the down button for the store gate. Come on, get a little closer!
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 pm

I nodded and slowly backed out of the store.

Ethel eyed him suspiciously. "Where are you going, Vladimir?"

"Internet?" I said, sounding like smart.
Back to top Go down
Samrenango
No0b
Samrenango

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Follow him, I willed. Just a few steps. I behind her, good. She would see me.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm

I prayed the plan would work. Jayden started crying, again. I moaned hoping that wasn't stop her from getting closer.
I walked in and saw what was going on.

ooc feel torturing danny.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Ethel saw Danny walk in. "FRESH DEAL! ONE DEMIGOD FOR ONE DEATH!"

She raised more coupons as I yelled. "NO!"

Or atleast that is what it sounded like. it had actually been "NOW!"
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 pm

"Huh?" I said, confused at what was happening.
"Danny?" I said, almost annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the Mall   Shopping at the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping at the Mall
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life After Camp :: Role Playing Section :: Jobs/Places :: Shopping :: The Mall-
Jump to: