Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Hehe Its Jason!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Mortal
ML

Hehe Its Jason! Empty
PostSubject: Hehe Its Jason!   Hehe Its Jason! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Name: Jason Alexander Taylor
Appearance: He has dark brown hair, brown eyes, perfectly tan skin, he is fit/athletic and he is around 6'1''.
God Parent: Hestia
Mortal Parent: Steven Taylor
Other relatives: Kayla Taylor and Lane Taylor- His triplets.
Education: He is a journalism student at NYCU, or whatever that big nyc university is. He wants to be a espn sports reporter.
Residence: New York City
Personality traits: He has a temper issue, but he can be nice and loving.
Talents/Skills: Football, Soccer, Running, Piano.
Flaws: He has pretty bad anger issues, He is ashamed of his past(the killing part) so he is trying to be good, He is somewhat anti-social.
Pets: A cat, named Leo.
Powers: He can make fires.
Life before CHB*: Jason was born in Cali, where he lived with his triplets Lane and Kayla. Oneday they were all attacked by a monset and sent to camp. At camp Jason, got into some well er trouble. He also had two girlfriends that didnt work out well at all. But then he met Ande and everything changed. Because he met her, Jasons life inpproved. Infact when he left camp, he had decide that he was going to be better and have a good career.
RP Example*: Jason looks around and sighs quietly. He then looks down and keeps folding the pile of jeans. When some teens walks in he looks up and says,"Hey, hows it going I hope you have a good time here, ask if you need help"He says to them. He then looks back down and keeps folding. As he folds he starts to think about Ande, and what he plans to do with her tonight.
Notes:None that I can think of
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

Hehe Its Jason! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hehe Its Jason!   Hehe Its Jason! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Hehe Its Jason!
Page 1 of 1