Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

My First Character!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samrenango
No0b
Samrenango

My First Character! Empty
PostSubject: My First Character!   My First Character! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Okay, so let's get started.

Name: Jonabe (Jonie) Ennis
Appearance: blue eyes, long, wavy brown hair, bangs, slender,
God Parent: Demeter
Mortal Parent: Cabhan Ennis
Other relatives: Jess Ennis (aunt) Declan Ennis (uncle)
Education: NUI Galway
Residence: Condo
Personality traits: bubbly, smart, kind-hearted
Talents/Skills: cooking, darts, volleyball, hiking,
Flaws: self-conscious, Terrible liar, lame talker.
Pets: a cat tabby named Frospher.
Powers: Can grow foxglove and gerbera flowers. Just need dirt. Three times a day. Foxglove once, and gerbera twice. Each time grows 5 flowers. Drains 1/5 energy every 5 flowers. Takes a full hour for flowers to be fully grown. Flowers don't need water, just dirt and some light. Flowers last 2-4 weeks with dirt and light.
Life before CHB*: Jonabe lived in a one leveled, modern house with her dad in Ennis, Ireland, until the age of 12. Her father, Cabhan was an editor for the newspaper 'The Clare Champion,' and made good money. Jonabe went to a small local school, and had Regan Barry as as a best friend. One day a gorgon set the Ennis' house on fire, separating Jonabe from her dad. Nobody knew what happened to Cabhan, but a centaur rescued Jonabe, taking her to Camp Half-Blood.
RP Example*: I walked into my new office, which had an empty desk, a computer, mouse and keyboard, and a chair. "So drab, so boring here." I observed frowning. I know! I grabbed a few bowls from the kitchen a few offices over, and filled it with soil from the plants on the main floor. When I went back to my office, I summoned some gerbera, and placed the bowls on my window sill, and desk. A small stem popped up. I smiled. "How did you do that!?" Shannon, my co-worker asked from behind, jaw dropped. I whipped around and tried to hide the bowls. "Erm, it's a magic trick. I got it from a kit." I said quickly.
Notes: Jonie already went to college, after CHB.
Back to top Go down
http://Samrenango.webs.com
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

My First Character! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Character!   My First Character! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:16 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

My First Character!
Page 1 of 1