Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Traci and Troy Anderson's home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

Traci and Troy Anderson's home Empty
PostSubject: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:14 am

Traci strolled into her home, wearing a red designer dress and six-inch heels to match. Her poofy, bleach-blond hair bounced and her purse swung as she walked distinctively into the kitchen.

"Honey, I'm home!" she called to her husband, Troy, who was most likely in his office, working from home. She set her purse on the counter and pulled out her cell phone to check any messages she may have missed while driving. She then looked down as her young daughter, Lilo, came running up.

"Mommy!" she called and hugged Traci's legs.

"Hey baby," Traci replied, patting the six year-old's head.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:20 am

Troy walked out of his office and towards the kitchen. "Hey sweetie, how was work?" He asked her, greeting her with a quick peck on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 am

Traci shrugged. "Pretty normal," she said as Lilo ran off. "Y'know, chatting with customers, doing hair, cleaning up... The usual."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:28 am

Troy smiled. "That's good. Did you get the mail?" He asked her, heading to the fridge to find something to cook for dinner that night.

Karissa was up in her bedroom, listening to Likin Park, and typing up a college essay. She was aware of the arrival of her mom, but she didn't need to go say hi yet.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:33 am

Traci nodded, "Mhm," placing the letters on the counter. She started to skimming through them, sorting out the bills from the junk. She glanced up into the family room and noticed the TV was on.

"Jack, honey, turn the Xbox off and go do your homework," Traci called.

"But mom!" Jack called back from the other room.

"No buts!" Traci said sternly as he grumbled and paused the game.

As Traci went through the mail, she found something interesting. She pulled out what seemed to be a wedding invitation.

"Look, Troy," She said, showing him the invite. "I guess one of Alexi's boys is engaged."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:36 am

"Parker or Brian?" Troy asked, before looking at the invite and answering the question himself. "His fiancee is pretty..." He said absentmindedly. "Isn't he a little young to be getting married?"
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:38 am

Traci shrugged. "Look at us," she said, glancing into the other room again. "Jack!" she yelled sternly, "Go get your homework now!"

"Just one more level?" Jack begged.

Traci paused. "Fine, but you better not start another one." She turned back to Troy and said, "Can't you get him to do anything while I'm gone?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:41 am

Troy shrugged. "Sorry hon, he was being extra aggravating today. I got Karissa to start that term paper of hers though. When is the wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:52 am

Traci looked back at the invite and then told him. She then grabbed a magnet and stuck it to the fridge. "There. Now we won't forget."

Jack finished the level, but he didn't get off. He just started another, not wanting to do his homework.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:53 am

"How does spaghetti sound for dinner?" Troy asked his wife.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 am

Traci shrugged. "As long as I don't have to make it," she replied, straightening up the bills pile and putting them in a nice box for Troy to go through later.

Jack just kept on playing, wondering when his mon would notice. Soon enough, Lilo plopped down beside him to watch.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 am

"Fair enough." Tory said as he got out a pot, and filled it with water to boil. He got out the rest of the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Traci walked over to the family room, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. She frowned, noticing Jack was still playing.

"Didn't you say one more level?"

Jack groaned, "Yes, mom."

"So why are you still playing? Get off now."

"But I'm right in the middle--"

"No buts," Traci scolded as she turned off the TV. "Now go do your homework."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:05 am

Troy continued making dinner.

Karissa became bored with doing her homework so she got on face book; playing her farmville. This is such a stupid game. She thought to herself as she played.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Jack grumbled and threw the controller down on the couch. He then proceeded to stomp into the kitchen to get his backpack. He fiddled through the mess of papers, looking for his math assignment.

Traci sighed, went to the kitchen, sat down, and pulled out the book she had been reading.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Troy finished up the noodles and turned to his wife. "Could you call the kids for dinner?" He asked her as he began setting the table.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:59 pm

"Karissa, Jack, Lilo! Dinner's ready!" Traci yelled down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:01 am

Troy sat down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:03 am

The two younger kids ran up the stairs, racing each other. They sat down eagerly at the table and waited for the food.

Traci sat down across from Troy and waited for Karissa to come.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:05 am

ooc: can we time skip to the wedding stuff?
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:05 am

ooc: Yeah, but what do you want them to do?
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:08 am

ooc:Just be getting ready or something
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:09 am

ooc: Okay.

bic: Traci ran around the house, chasing Lilo down so she could put her dress on. "Come here, dear. You need to look nice so you can go to the wedding."

"Nooo!" Lilo said, running behind the couch.

"Why not?" Traci asked, exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:11 am

Troy was in Jack's room, helping him tie his tie. "Why didn't you just learn how to tie your own tie?
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:13 am

Jack shrugged. "I always mess up," he told his dad, when really he was just lazy.

Traci finally caught Lilo and pulled her dress on. "There. Now you look very pretty."

Lilo pouted and tried to pull the dress off.

Traci sighed and said, "Come on, dear, can you please just keep the dress on?" She kissed Lilo's cheek and went to check on Karissa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traci and Troy Anderson's home   Traci and Troy Anderson's home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traci and Troy Anderson's home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life After Camp :: Role Playing Section :: Residencies :: Suburbia-
Jump to: