Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Shan and Evra- Married couple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Shan and Evra- Married couple Empty
PostSubject: Shan and Evra- Married couple   Shan and Evra- Married couple I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:55 am

Okay, Evra-

Name: Evra von Brittow
Appearance: Pale skin, green eyes, black hair, 6 ft
Parents: Evanna von Brittow and Hibernius von Brittow
Other relatives: He has an older brother and sister who are somewhere in Europe, one studying, the other working.
Education: Evra was home schooled since he hit high school after being bullied throughout his school careers.
Residence: Washington DC
Personality traits: Evra is kind, helpful and optimistic. He hates to be closed up. Especially these days.
Talents/Skills: He can juggle (thought it was epic when I thought that up), make great lemonade and he is musically gifted.
Flaws: He can't cook to save his life, he is very clumsy, he is scared of spiders and blood, is too loyal for his own good.
Background*: Evra was never popular among the kids at school. He left when he hit fourteen to be home schooled by his parents. He only left because it was distracting him from his studies. When Evra graduated, he moved out of his parents house and travelled Europe for a year. Here he met his wife who lived in Britain. He took her with him to the USA where they went on a roadtrip. They fell in love, got drunk and, whilst in Las Vegas anyway, got married. After an awekward start to the marriage, they got themselves together and Evra went to study sociology whilst his wife is pregnant with their first child. (Don't tell him but it's twins- mwahaha!)
RP example*: I walked into the coffee shop and sat opposite my wife. She seemed a little distant. I hoped she was okay. "Look, we can go home if you want. You don't have to be out here," I told her. I knew she wouldn't listen. That's just who she was. That's why she was mine.
Notes: nopedy-nopedy-no

Shan-

Name: Shan von Brittow (neƩ Howell)
Appearance: Brunette hair, green eyes, 5ft 6", toned, skinny
God Parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent: Micheal Howell
Other relatives: Mortal brother (Cody- younger by eight years), married and expecting her first child (twins, actually)
Education: Gained GCSEs in Secondary School in UK at the age of sixteen (2 Bs English, 2 Cs Maths, B Biology, 2 Cs Physics and Chemistry, D ICT, B Spanish, A* History and a Merit in BTEC Music). Went to college in UK and gained an A level in Media Studies and English Langauge before studying journalism at Dublin.
Residence: Manor house in UK for holidays (given to her as a sweet sixteen present by her mother) and a house in Washington DC with her husband
Personality traits: Secretive, closed, determined, odd
Talents/Skills:Writing stories, drawing, singing, pretending, lying.
Flaws: Has Maladaptive Daydreaming syndrome, random, secretive, fears fire, needles and certain heights, bad at cooking and always says the wrong things at the wrong times.
Pets: Two goldfish (Fred and George), two giant African landsnails (Gavin and Stacey). Her cat Louie died... Sad
Powers:
Life before CHB*: Shan was raised by her single father, thinking her long gone and lazy mother had left them. She loved her father more than anything. She developed Maladaptive Daydreaming around the age of ten, playing about at first but became addicted. She never told anyone about it, often lying and keeping secrets. But Shan is a very open person, despite this. She left home one morning at the age of sixteen for school and was never found- she had materialized in Chiron's office wearing her school uniform. Shannon had always been a very creative person and was only quiet, as a child, when colouring something in. When she was nineteen, she met a man called Evra von Brittow and married him in Las Vegas when she went to America with him.
RP Example*:I laughed as I watched Gerry, the unexplainable ghost who popped into my head out of nowhere, floated around my head. That was when I realized what I was doing. I stopped and shook my head. "No! Not again. This has to stop. Stupid fantasies are wrecking my life." My MP3 snapped me into it again though, hearing Time Bomb (Acoustic version) by All Time Low and thinking about a guy I liked. "On wire, we were dancing/ Two kids no consequencing/ Pull the trigger without thinking/ There's only one way down this road!" I sang, pretending I was a lead singer of a band. I laughed at myself and stopped when I thought I heard someone approaching, dashing back to the abandonned book I was reading.
Notes:
Maladaptive Daydreaming:
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shan and Evra- Married couple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shan and Evra- Married couple   Shan and Evra- Married couple I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:41 am

approveds.
Back to top Go down

Shan and Evra- Married couple
Page 1 of 1