Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Anders and Kyler's apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Mommy
Loki

Anders and Kyler's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Anders and Kyler's apartment   Anders and Kyler's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Anders put his arm around Kyler as they walked to the door of their new apartment. He put the key in and opened the door.

Kyler ran inside. "It's wonderful!"

Anders followed Kyler in a little slower than she had gone in, smiling. "And it's ours."

Kyler grinned and ran back to Anders and kissed him quickly.

Anders smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist and he kissed her again.

Kyler broke the kiss after several moments. "Come on, babe, you'll be late for work."

Anders smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips before he left.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anders and Kyler's apartment   Anders and Kyler's apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 am

Anders walked in. "I'm home!"

Kyler walked over to Anders. "About time, I was getting bored!"

"You should get a hobby for when you aren't in classes."

Kyler gave him a hug and kissed him lightly. "I know. A actually tried to cook earlier."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I failed."

Anders kissed Kyler's nose. "You don't have to know how to cook babe."

"I'd like to..."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anders and Kyler's apartment   Anders and Kyler's apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 am

Kyler smiled and went to the couch and sat down. "Will you watch a movie with me?"

Anders chuckled and sat down next to her. "I'd love to, but you probably shouldn't stay up late. You have class in the morning."

Kyler frowned. "I can get up in time."

"Are you sure, babe, cause we could just watch a movie tomorrow."

"Fine, no kisses for you till you put on a movie. So if you are willing to wait till tomorrow..." Kyler trailed off.

Anders stood up and went to his box of movies. "What do you want to watch?"

Kyler grinned, "Pirates of the Caribbean 2."

Anders smiled, glad his girlfriend wasn't big on movies like the notebook, and put in the movie. He sat back down next to her.

Kyler smiled and quoted the entire movie from beginning to end. When the movie ended it was almost 2 in the morning and she yawned.

Ander shook his head as he turned off the TV. "I shouldn't have let you stay up. You're going to die tomorrow."

Kyler nodded. "Yeah, but you can't live without your kisses."

Anders chuckled. "Speaking of which." Anders kissed Kyler lightly.

Kyler laughed and stood up. "I thought you said it was bed time. No distractions for me." Kyler skipped into the bedroom.

"You cruel creature." Anders said as he stood up and followed her.

Kyler was already in her PJ's when Anders walked in. "Good night, sweetie." Kyler kissed him quickly and hopped into bed and went to sleep.

Topher chuckled and changed into PJ's and got in bed. "Night Kyler," He whispered. He kissed her forehead and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anders and Kyler's apartment   Anders and Kyler's apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Kyler woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast and left for her classes, yawning.

Anders woke up a short time later and soon went to work.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anders and Kyler's apartment   Anders and Kyler's apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:50 am

Anders walked inside and kicked off his shoes, gently. He walked to the fridge and began taking things out for spaghetti. He put a pot of water on the stove to boil as he heard the door shut. Walking out of the kitchen and down the hall he greeted his girlfriend with a quick kiss.

Kyler smiled as she took off her shoes and set her purse down on the kitchen table. "How was work?" She asked him as she pulled her dark hair out of it's pony tail and shook it out.

"Work was tiring, as usual." Anders shrugged as he went to check on the water. "What about you, how were your classes?"

"I want to drop all my classes." Kyler said, suddenly.

"Why?" Anders said, walking over to her. "I can't just let you drop all your classes; your education is important to me..."

"You sound like my mother." Kyler grumbled. She sighed deeply. "I don't know, I just can't handle the stress. I have exams in like 2 weeks and a column for the paper and..I just can't do it..." She slumped down onto a chair.

Anders sat down in the chair next to her. "Sweetie, there's no need for you to drop all your classes." He stroked her cheek lightly. "I know you can do it, but if you really think you need to drop your classes, then it's your decision..."

Kyler nodded. "Yeah, I...just can't handle it for much longer. I'm going to continue being a journalist and learn how to take care of a house."

Anders laughed. "You do just fine."

Kyler shook her head. "I should at least learn how to make foods, other than sandwiches and cereal.

Anders kissed her forehead and smiled. "Love you."

Kyler smiled and leaned her forehead against his. "Oh, how would I live without you?"

Anders chuckled. "You wouldn't."

Kyler hit his arm, teasing. "That was a rhetorical question, silly."

"But you know it's true." Anders replied.

Kyler laughed. "That's beside the point." They were silent for a moment. "I think I am going to drop my classes. It's just too much to handle."

Anders pecked her soft lips lightly. "I understand."

Kyler stood up, quickly changing the subject, "So, what's for dinner?"

"Spaghetti and meat balls." Anders said, following her. "It'll be done soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anders and Kyler's apartment   Anders and Kyler's apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anders and Kyler's apartment
Page 1 of 1