Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Poor Demion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Amy
Princess of the Princesses
Princess Amy

Poor Demion  Empty
PostSubject: Poor Demion    Poor Demion  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 pm

Name: Demion Daniels
Appearance: Scruffy, skinny, black eyes, black hair.
God Parent: Greek god of nightmares Icelous
Mortal Parent: Malificent Daniels
Other relatives: None
Education:...none
Residence: Chicago
Personality traits: Reserved, quiet, depressed, shy,
Talents/Skills: painting, drawing, sketching, street smart,
Flaws: Shy, distracted very much, antisocial
Pets: Serpens the snake that hides up his sleeve
Powers: Can cause nightmares and sleep to people only during night. The nightmares last fifteen to twenty minutes, four times a night. He can also take nightmares away from someone at anytime both day and night. If he takes the nightmare away it inforces a deep and restless sleep free of nightmares. He can do this four times as well. The nightmares are Terrifying like your worst fear terrifying...peeing your pants scary and the person in question can try to resist but not very well.
Life before CHB*: Demion lived with his mom and then ran away. He spent most of his child hood train hopping. Soon he came to CHB. There he met Lalia and everything changed for him. It was almost like being hit in the face. He was eventully kicked out of camp because he was to old. He went to chicago with nothing but the clothes on his back and his picture of Lalia in his back pocket.
RP Example*: I hid in the dark ally way away from all the people. I looked at the picture....she was so beautiful. I touched her hand drawn cheek yearing to touch her for real. She had a rose in her hair...The rose that I had placed there and she looked so...happy. I sighed and tried not to get all teary. I stuffed the worn paper in my pocket and walked out of the Ally. I thought about her all the time it was like...I couldnt not think about her. Where was she? What did she look like now? Was she happy? Does she miss me like I miss her? I tried to shake the questions from my mind. No. Lalia was gone. She had probably moved on.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

Poor Demion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Demion    Poor Demion  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org

Poor Demion
Page 1 of 1