Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

University of Nevada, Reno

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

University of Nevada, Reno Empty
PostSubject: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Millie returned to her dorm and fell onto her bed. X_X She fell asleep immediately.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Keaton was dropped off in front of the University. He took a deep breath and looked around. He asked some random girl where the girls dorm was, and she gave him a weird look but pointed out where it was. Keaton nodded in thanks and made his way towards the dorm. As he made his way up the dorm, he asked around where Millies dorm was.

"...Are you even from here?" The girl asked, raising an eyebrow as she folded her arms.
"...No....But I'm visiting, if that helps." Keaton said, blinking.
"Well I can't just let some stranger guy go into Millie's dorm!" The girl protested.
Impatient as always, Keaton took a deep breath. "Look, just show me where it is. Please." He muttered.
The girl pointed down the hall. "Just take a left, and her dorm is right there." She said, still suspicious. A group of girls were listening in, and gathered around, looking at Keaton as if he was the enemy.
"Alright..well I'm just gonna go now.." He said, making his way towards Millies dorm, the girls still staring at him.

He knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 am

Millie woke up to a knocking sound. She yawned. It was a little late for anyone to come, but she supposed it was just someone needing homework help or something. "Come in!" She brushed through her hair with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:07 am

Keaton smiled at the sound of Millie's voice, and opened the door. "Hey Millie." He said leaning on the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:10 am

Millie blinked. And blinked again. "Keaton? Am I hallucinating?" She rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:16 am

Keaton laughed as he walked over to Millie. "No, your not hallucinating. I'm right here." He said, walking slowly over to her so that he wouldn't stumble or make it look like his legs were still a bit 'not in condition'. He pushed a strand of hair away from Millie's face. "Surprise, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:25 am

Millie smiled. She stood up and hugged him. "I missed you so much. How did you get to come here?!"
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:27 am

Keaton grinned and hugged Millie tightly back. "Flew a plane of course. Were off for a week from classes, so I decided to spend it with you and not just spend it with my friends-" Suddenly, Keatons phone started to ring again. He sighed and took out his phone, finding that it was Dean. "Speak of the devil." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 am

She glanced at his phone. "Hm. What did you tell them you were doing?"
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:35 am

"I told them that I was visiting you, but they didn't listen..Let me take this real quick." Keaton said as he answered the phone. "What do you want Dean? This is the last call."

"Oh I just wanted to know how you are doing with your 'GIRLFRIEND'." Dean said. Keaton could hear laughter in the background and he realized he was on speaker.

"Things are doing fine, actually. Here, why don't you talk to her now?" Keaton said, then handed the phone to Millie and mouthed: "Just talk."
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:38 am

Millie blinked and took the phone. "....Hello? Keaton's friends? You should listen to him more often."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 am

The phone went silent when Millie spoke. You could hear whispers and murmurs of people saying: "Dude he was serious!" "He actually ditched us to go to Nevada!" "So he wasn't sneaking off to see his Mommy...like what Brad did."

Dean then coughed and said, "...Let me guess, are you Millie?" He asked.

Keaton grinned, hearing the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 am

"Yes, I am. I don't think Keaton would appreciate you thinking that he went to see his mom. I assume you've done it, though," Millie replied coolly.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:58 am

Everyone was silent on the other line. "I knew my hypothesis on Keaton's departure was false! His tone of voice when he said he was going to make a formal visit to his female friend was very realistic, and none of you listened to me!" A guy from the background said.
"Shut up Howard! Did we even invite you to this party?" Dean called out, then got back on the phone and sighed. "Well..um...tell..Keat sorry that we thought he was lying. Er..have a good day, Millie."
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:02 am

Millie hung up. "Well, they said they were sorry for thinking you were lying."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:05 am

Keaton blinked, and chuckled. "Ah, your good Millie. I thought they would of, you know interrogated you. Sorry about that by the way, eh, my friend Dean is kinda...weird. I don't even know how he made it in Harvard."
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:09 am

Millie laughed. "It's okay." She kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Keaton smiled and kissed Millie's forehead. He then looked around the dorm. "Hm, nice dorm you got here.."
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:38 pm

"I guess.." She put her head on his shoulder and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Keaton put his arm around Millie. "I missed you." He said to her, with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:19 pm

"I missed you too." She scoot closer to him. "I wish we had more time to be together, though."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Keaton nodded. "Yeah, like we did back at Camp" He said, stroking her hair. "All I have is a week."
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:52 pm

"Well, we better make it last." She looked up at Keaton.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Keaton nodded. "Your right, which reminds me." He said, as he looked through his bag and pulled some flowers, which were a little smushed, but looked pretty good. Keaton grinned and handed them to Millie. "Got these for you from..er...the airport."
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Millie laughed and took them. "They're nice. Thanks." She kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University of Nevada, Reno   University of Nevada, Reno I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

University of Nevada, Reno
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next