Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

A coffee shop

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

A coffee shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 pm

I nod and take it. "Mkay. See you at six."
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:12 pm

"Awesome!" Jacqueline said. "I must be going now,"
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 pm

I nod. "Bye." I walk out and hold the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Jacqueline smiled. "See ya!" she said before walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 pm

I wave and get in my car to drive off.
Back to top Go down
Shinedown
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:23 am

Gale stood at the cash register, feeling quite bored and unenthusiastic today. There wasn't much business today since it was a school day, but it would soon pick up after 2:30 or so like usual. He tapped his fingers on the hardwood table that held the register as he looked around the coffee shop. There was a guy with a laptop seated in the corner in one of the two seater tables, and a lady just got out of the bathroom and left. He stared at the doors long after she had gone, waiting for a new customer.
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:27 am

I walk in and sigh. I look around and walk up to the cash register, looking for something. "Can I have a coffee, please?" I ask the cashier. Ugh, where is it....
Back to top Go down
Shinedown
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:38 am

Caught off guard, a girl about Gale's age entered the shop.

"Uh, what kind and size, miss?" He asked her as he stood over the register, waiting to type the corresponding buttons to her order. One of his fellow workers woke up from his light nap and stood at the coffee machine, startled by an early customer.
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:46 am

"Uhm... Just go with small and regular, please," I say. I take out te cash and put it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Shinedown
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 am

Gale nodded and inputted the order into the register. The machine gave out theorize in a digitalized screen, and he took the money.

He said, "6.75 is your change. Please wait at the serving corner, and have a good day." He handed her the change with a friendly smile. He noticed a familiar air around the girl as he took a second glance at her. Not wanting to look like a creep for staring, he fumbled with the register as his workmate got the coffee from the machine.
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 am

I smile back. "Thank you," I grab the change and walk over to the counter. I put the money in my wallet and wait.
Back to top Go down
Shinedown
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:30 am

Gale's workmate handed her her coffee a few moments later. As he left to go on break again in the employee staff room, Gale went up to the other side of the counter, opposing the young lady. He handed her a stirrer for her coffee. "Thought you might need it." He gave another warm smile.

Going by impulse, he started saying, "Hey, have we met before? Sorry if I'm wrong, it's just you seem a little familiar."
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:10 am

I take the coffee and the stirrer. "Thanks," I mutter and smile back. This is a very nice place, I think.
I look up at the employee and shrug. "I don't think so...." I say thoughtfully. He looks like... "If it rings a bell, I'm Janelle," I smile. "And you...?" Hmm. That necklace I got a couple years ago... I look at the ring on my left hand blankly.

ooc: She was reborn or something so should she know him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A coffee shop   A coffee shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A coffee shop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2