Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

nikki nikki nik

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

nikki nikki nik Empty
PostSubject: nikki nikki nik   nikki nikki nik I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Demigod Form
Name: Nicole Lee
Appearance: 5' 7", black hair with bangs, grey eyes, light skin, average body type
God Parent: Nemesis
Mortal Parent: Unknown
Other relatives: None
Education: Northwestern University to get an MBA degree
Residence: She lives in a dorm.
Personality traits: Friendly, thoughtful, Quiet, funny
Talents/Skills: Violin, sings, acts, plans easily, works quickly
Flaws: takls too much sometimes, keeps things to herself, self-concious, insecure, OCD
Pets: A small dog named Miki. yay.
Powers: None
Life before CHB*: She lived in California before going to CHB. She did well in school. She had big dreams. She wished to go to college to get an MBA degree, to be a valedictorian, and more. She found out what she was when she was in 5th grade. After a year, she went back to school. She visited CHB a couple times, but she mostly focused on her studies. She achieved her dream and got a high school diploma, and awarded as valedictorian.

RP Example*: I walked in the dorm with a bunch of books after class. I dropped them all on the desk and climbed up to my bunk, above my roommate, Jenny's. I sighed as she walked in.
"Hey Jenny," I say.
"Hey."
"For dinner you wanna cook here? I don't think we've used the groceries in awhile."
"Yeah."
"Okay," I said. "But for now, you want something from McDonalds?"
"Yeah, sure."
She told me her order and I grabbed the keys. I went down to the car and out the seatbelt and the key in. I pushed the gas and started driving.
Notes:

Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

nikki nikki nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: nikki nikki nik   nikki nikki nik I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:26 pm

APPROVDEDEDED.
Back to top Go down

nikki nikki nik
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life After Camp :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: