Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

First charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Person
No0b

First charrie Empty
PostSubject: First charrie   First charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Name: Victoria (Tori) Lynn
Appearance: Midnight black hair that falls delicately to her waist. She's medium height (about 5'5''). She isn't skinny nor fat, but just...soft(I don't know another way to say it, sorry...). Childlike in features.
Parents: Darren and Rebecca Lynn.
Other relatives: Connor (younger brother), Isabella (older sister), Kyle (cousin), Autumn and Drake (7 year old niece and nephew), Eric (Isabella's husband)
Education: Highschool GED
Occupation: Going to college to become a Doctor and minoring in Quantum Physics.
Residence: Lives on campus (goes to Stanford University, Stanford California)
Personality traits: she likes to party, though on a normal basis you wouldn't be able to really tell because she always has new nose stuck nicely in a book or doing an assignment, tucked away in a nice corner. She's brainy, nice, bold, if she believes in something she goes for it. Makes the best of every situation.
Talents/Skills: She's a wiz in math, can fix most technological devises (unless it's apple. then she's screwed)
Flaws: She's self-concious, nervous, slightly hard headed,
Background*: She grew up in a three bedroom apartment. Her family did the best that they could do for their situation, though sometimes it wasn't enough. She went through a small town elementary school and high school in Tennessee. When she was offered the Presidential scholarship after working her but off in high school, she jumped at the idea of Stanford so she could be closer to her sister.
RP example*: I curl up in my small corner of the library. I watch my anatomy book closely, trying to remember the bones in my hand. I take a deep breath and slowly look around, wondering why anatomy is so confusing. I run a hand through my hair, maybe I just need a tutor.
Notes: She managed the Presidential Scholarship so she could go to Stanford. Her family had little money to their name. She has even less.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

First charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: First charrie   First charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

First charrie
Page 1 of 1