Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Samara going on 19

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fighter101
No0b

Samara going on 19 Empty
PostSubject: Samara going on 19   Samara going on 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Name: Samara
Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, and slim body. She is pale, and always has her hair in a pony tail
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Forgoten
Other relatives: None
Education: Starting collage soon, just needs to find one that specalizes in the martail arts
Residence: A small house in the suburbs
Personality traits: SHe has became a little less caring, more into fighting. SHe works great with the people during hte hours of her lifeguard hours, just a bit vilent when not.
Talents/Skills: A very good fighter
Flaws: SHe is too much of a leader, she is too bold, and is afraid of the sight of blood
Pets: none
Powers: none
Life before CHB*: She had lived with her mother, in Spain. He best friend, Derek, was the saydr watched over her. SHe got into many fights at school, and with her mom. Then one day, she was arguing about her dad, and her mom got her into the car, and kicked her out at CHB, after a plane ride, and 2 hours later.
RP Example*: I finnally was set free of camp. I missed Rach, Izzy, and Danny, but I finnally felt free. Ares was in my sealth, and my backpack was on my shoulder. I hoped to find Kevin somewhere, or atleast some other old friends. Diana just got her car, but crashed it days ago. I was going to live with the only other person I knew, and my bro, Zack. I couldn't wait for life to begin.
Notes: She just left camp
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Samara going on 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samara going on 19   Samara going on 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Samara going on 19
Page 1 of 1