Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

New York Animal Clinic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:08 am

"The hellhound" I swiftly pull out.my gun. "I'm a good shot you better not.lie"
Back to top Go down
http://digimon-rp.forumotion.com/
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 am

Jolie blinked, ready to take out the dagger. "I would tell the truth if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 am

"how did you know im a half blood?" i say as my hands ignite in purple fire.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:23 am

"I guessed because everyone knows where Olympus is..." I look into her eyes "Where is it?"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:26 am

"You tell me" i saw as i step back.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:33 am

I fire then curve the bullet so it misses her by a cm.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:35 am

Jolie sighed in relief when the bullet missed. She honestly did not know what to do. She decided to wait until something happened that made her take action.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:36 am

I fall back in shock and hit the wall. "Who did you..."
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:37 am

I shrug "Good shot" I walk up to her and offer her my hand
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:39 am

I take his hand and stand up.
I think and then i know what to say.
"Where is Thalia's Tree?"
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:40 am

"That's back at camp." Jolie said. She's been there plenty of times.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:41 am

" Camp Half-Blood, Farm Road 3.141, New York, USA"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:43 am

I smile. I take off my glasses, exposing my silver eyes, and extened my hand. "Let me properly introduce myself. I'm Aleera Turner, daughter of Hecate."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:48 am

Jolie waved at the girl, relieved that there were no hard feelings anymore. "Jolie. Dionysus kid." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:48 am

I.shake again, and sigh "Again where is it?"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:53 am

My smile fades. "If your talking about the hellhound, Im sorry, but i can not tell you." i turn to go to my desk. "What ican tell you is that he helped me. The thugs kicked him unconcious and i had to scare them away."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:11 am

"So you must really like this hellhound then?" Jolie asked, tilting her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:15 am

I smile at the Jolie. "He doesnt belong to me. But i have known him since camp." i smile, remembering the first time i met them both.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:13 am

OUtiside, I had to leave. I had to get Zoltan back to the apartment and then go to the lpcal clinics.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:36 am

I look at the time and see that its late. Today the clinic would be closed. "Well, im sorry but i have to go. I have to go feed Orianthi and buy some food for myself." as i go to my desk, i show them a picture of Orianthi and me. "And before you two think she a hellhound, shes actually a wolf." I say as i smiles. I pack up my things, show them the door and lock up the clinic. Before i start my car, i turn to them. "Hey just incase you guys have pets, i take house call for demis. The password is Chiron. Tell me who that is and ill go and help you." i give them my card, start my car, and leave.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:27 pm

I throw my hands in the air in frustration
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Jolie blinked. "Did she just leave..like that?" She asked, running a hand through her hair. "After all we had to do!?"
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:33 pm

I smirk "She can't ditch us that easily" I open the door for us and walk outside
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Jolie follows behind Jake. "..Are we gonna follow her?" She asked, even though she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:39 pm

"In a round-about way" I flip open my phone and speed dial an old friend "Hi, this is Agent Booth. I need to talk to Caroline Julian"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Animal Clinic   New York Animal Clinic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York Animal Clinic
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next