Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Yeah, Second.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samrenango
No0b
Samrenango

Yeah, Second. Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, Second.   Yeah, Second. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:27 am

Mortal Form
Name: Payton Long
Appearance: Blue eyes. Freckles. Short, straight, brown hair. Stands 6 ft 3 inches.
Parents: Jennet and Sylvester Long
Other relatives: Kayla (cousin), Pj (cousin), Liam (cousin), Ashley (older sister), Grandma Aerlin, Grandpa Dillan, Maximum (aunt), Marty (uncle)
Education: Washington State University
Residence: small, one floor house in Bothell, WA.
Personality traits: good-mannered, proper, determined, daring, mischievous 
Talents/Skills: Hockey, ice-skating, lacrosse, basketball, 
Flaws: competitive, fixation, illiterate
Background*: Payton lived in a small house in Bothell, WA, alone. He started off going to the Washington State University, but then got an offer for the Thunderbirds hockey team, so he dropped out and accepted it. He worked hard for his good money, doing his best and pushing himself to the limits in hockey. Occasionally he'd get in a fight with the opposing team, being too competitive, getting on the news. Long has a hard time to read and write, not being dyslexic. His parents are Jennet and Sylvester Long, who live in Kennmore. Ashley, his older sister, lives in Bellvue with her husband, Michael.
RP example*: "Mr.  Long, this here is your contract for the Thunderbirds hockey team. Please fill it out." Mandy handed me the contract, then left for a latte. I stared at it for a few minutes. I tried to register in my mind that I was getting an offer, for a hockey team. I tried to make out the words, but just couldn't. I had trouble with writing and reading, and no, I wasn't dyslexic. "Do I have to read ALL this?" I murmured. I had an idea of what the contract would say. I shrugged, and tried to write my name by the x on the last page, skipping the reading. "Darn!" I sloppily wrote it on the edge on the coffee table. 
Notes: Started college, but then got an offer to be on the Thunderbirds hockey team.

Last edited by Samrenango on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Samrenango.webs.com
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

Yeah, Second. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Second.   Yeah, Second. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Background should be 6 sentences.
Back to top Go down
Samrenango
No0b
Samrenango

Yeah, Second. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Second.   Yeah, Second. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Edited!
Back to top Go down
http://Samrenango.webs.com
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

Yeah, Second. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Second.   Yeah, Second. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yeah, Second. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Second.   Yeah, Second. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah, Second.
Page 1 of 1