Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

character yay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swagmaster from Doncaster
No0b
Swagmaster from Doncaster

character yay Empty
PostSubject: character yay   character yay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Name: Santana Lopez
Appearance: Long black hair, dark brown eyes, she has tan skin, and about 5’7’.
God Parent: Enyo
Mortal Parent: Arthur Lopez
Other relatives: -
Education: St. Mary’s university in Twickenham.
Residence: A house in New Jersey.
Personality traits: Vain, quiet, moody.
Talents/Skills: Flexibility and singing.
Flaws: Sarcastic, jealousy, is pretty much mean to most people.
Pets:  -
Powers: -
Life before CHB*: Santana, has been primarily shown to be something of a cheerleading stereotype. Quick to pass judgment and insult and even bully other people, Santana seems to find no issue flaunting her spot in the social ladder that is High School, having no issues with insulting a special needs student and glaring at her in disgust. She was concerned about what people thought about her, but had decided to simply ignore it. All that mattered to her during her high school years was reputation. She was mostly known for her snarky comments about people. Probably the only people she was okay being around with was her friends in a glee club.
RP Example*: Santana sighed heavily as she zipped her bag close. Seeing that the dorm she stayed in for five years empty wasn’t something she saw every day. Effortlessly, she dragged up her luggage and walked out of the room. She was definitely going to miss London, if anything. As she approached the cab, she loaded her items into the vehicle. Maybe New Jersey wasn't going to be that bad.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

character yay Empty
PostSubject: Re: character yay   character yay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:24 pm

ugh so much feelings.

APPROVED ALL THE WAY.
Back to top Go down

character yay
Page 1 of 1