Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

The Streets of New Jerseyyy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

The Streets of New Jerseyyy  Empty
PostSubject: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Dally was walking down the street, holding a Wal-Mart bag. He took out another cigarette from his pack with his free hand and lit it, sticking it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Swagmaster from Doncaster
No0b

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:36 pm

Santana quickly walked down the street, not paying much attention to anything else but the papers she held at her hand. Accidentally, she bumped into the guy in front of her. "Oh, sorry." she said, ignoring the opportunity to look at his face.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Dally cursed as he dropped his beer on the ground once the person bumped into him. "Watch where you're going!" So many people bumped into him today. Its like he was invisible or something. He turned to look at the person in the eye and froze. Wait a second..... Dally forgot about the now spilling drink on the ground. His mouth dropped and his cigarette fell right from his mouth to the ground. It was Santana.
Back to top Go down
No0b

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:44 pm

"You drop-" Santana started, then looked up at him. She blinked as she finally recognised him. "Dally... Is that you?" she asked quietly."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Dally didn't say anything for moment, just stared at her. "..I uh.." He stumbled, trying to find the right words. "Yeah, its me. Santana?"
Back to top Go down
No0b

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Santana nodded, "Yeah. It's me.." she replied. "So what are you doing around here?"
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:00 pm

"I live here." Dally chuckled, then looked down to find the spilled beer cans all over the ground. "Ah, hell. I paid a good 10 bucks for that." He muttered, then looked back up at Santana. Holy hell, she looks so much more...maturer. He thought, his eyebrows raised. "What about you? What are you doing around here?"
Back to top Go down
No0b

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Santana smiled, "I just moved here. Spent the past five years at a University in London. And I got a part time job around here. So far, so good." She said, then glanced down at the beer cans and smirked, "Really, Dally?"
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

"Oh. So you went to college. Thats cool. I got a job around here too." Dally said, nodding slowly, not mentioning that he was fighting for a living. He didn't go to college or even graduate from High School. He thought that was all stupid and decided to go the free way. Dally chuckled when she saw the beer cans. "Hey, a guy needs a drink. Whats the big deal?"
Back to top Go down
No0b

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Santana grinned, "That's great! I'm happy for you." she smiled at him. "But have you been possibly drinking too much?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Dally was about to lie to her, but thought he should just tell her the truth. "I try to lay off a few of them each day..but I guess I go overboard sometimes." He confessed, shrugging. There was this one time where he got so drunk, he forgot who and where he was and called the police.
Back to top Go down
No0b

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Santana bit her lip, "Oh."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:30 pm

"Its no big deal though. I'm trying to get better." Dally smiled a bit at her.
Back to top Go down
No0b

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Santana nodded understandingly, then took Dally's hand, "You should know that I still care about you."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:37 pm

ooc: screams.

bic: Dally squeezed her hand affectionately. "I care about you too. It really sucked after camp. Only because we were both going separate ways."
Back to top Go down
No0b

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:42 pm

ooc: #goodthings

bic:
Santana smiled, "Yeah. Leaving you.. and camp.. was probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, you know? But hey, at least you're here with me now."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Dally laughed. "Yeah. At least we're here together." He grinned. His cell phone beeped in his pocket. "Dammit." He muttered, taking out his phone with his free hand. It seemed to be a text from his manager, saying that he has a fight tonight that he has to do.
Back to top Go down
No0b

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Santana eyed the phone, "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Dally quickly hung up, cutting off his manager. "Hm? No..I um..I just got something tonight, actually." He scratched his head. "Anyway, ah, do you want to go do something...?"
Back to top Go down
No0b

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:59 pm

"Oh I see. And yeah, sure." Santana thought for a moment, "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Dally laughed. "Alright, that sounds cool. I got money on me. What do you wann watch?" He kicked away a beer can.
Back to top Go down
No0b

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:06 pm

"How about The Help? Unless you'd wanna watch something else.." Santana grinned.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:08 pm

"The Help..." Dally thought about it. "Isn't that the movie with the black maids or something?" He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
No0b

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Santana laughed, "Yeah.. I remember reading the book a while ago, and now it's my chance to watch the movie as well."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 pm

"Since when did you read books?" Dally asked her jokingly. "I'm just kidding. I think the movie sounds cool."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of New Jerseyyy    The Streets of New Jerseyyy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Streets of New Jerseyyy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life After Camp :: Role Playing Section :: Jobs/Places-
Jump to: