Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Leena is here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Leena is here! Empty
PostSubject: Leena is here!   Leena is here! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Name: Leena Ryde
Appearance: tall, skinny, and has brown hair with blue eyes, she almost always has a mischeivious smile on her face, and usually wears jeans, with a tank top
God Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Corrie Ryde
Other relatives: her half brother danny
Education: first year of college
Residence: her mom and stepdad's apartment
Personality traits: she is almost always in a good mood, makes friends easily, and is trusting
Talents/Skills: running, swimming, and fighting
Flaws: she trusts people to much, she has a bad habit of stealing, and she smokes
Pets: none
Powers: none
Life before CHB*: She lived with her mom and stepdad till she was seven years old, then she went to camp. At school she always had alot of friends. At home she usually spent alot of time playing small pranks on her mom and stepdad. When she turned seven though a monster attacked her at school. She ran away and her one friend, who ended up being a styr took her to camp. She's been there sinse.
RP Example*: I drove up to my mom's apartment building, and parked in front. I realized that this would be the first time I saw them sinse i was really little. I got out of the car and ran up to the apartment and opened the door. "Mom?" I yelled in. I frowned and shut the door no one was home. I turned on the lights and walked into the kitchen and found a note. I read it and smiled. I picked up my bag, and walked into my old room and started unpacking.
Notes: none

Last edited by pilot__ on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

Leena is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leena is here!   Leena is here! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:45 am

One more sentence on the life before CHB.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Leena is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leena is here!   Leena is here! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:45 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

Leena is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leena is here!   Leena is here! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:14 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leena is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leena is here!   Leena is here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leena is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life After Camp :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: