Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Alexander Croferd!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayers
No0b
Slayers

Location : See that bush over there? Yeah I think there's a guy in there...SO anyway.

Alexander Croferd! Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Croferd!   Alexander Croferd! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Name: Alexander Croferd
Appearance: Shaggy blue hair, green eyes, tall and skinny
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: James Croferd
Other relatives: His brother Drew
Education: He went to college, but got kicked out after one year
Occupation: He's a musicain and just put out his first CD. He is not very famous
Residence: His own apartment
Personality traits: Sorta quiet, flirty, and clumsy. He also smokes
Talents/Skills: Playing the guitar and singing.
Flaws: Smokes and has a bad reputation in the past.
Pets: A bird named Cody
Powers: He can heal people from colds, and he can heal bleeding
Life before CHB*: Alexander lived in Seattle. He was very well known in Seattle, but not very well liked. When he found out he was a demigod, the first thing he said was, "OH!!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!?" He has always hated his brother, Drew, and his foster sister, Pixie. He has two children with Jennifer Shimmer. Thier names are Cody and Emma. He fell in love with a girl named Aria at CHB and it has been drama ever since.
RP Example*: I stepped into the room and sighed. I set my bags down on the ground. My own place. I had no time to enjoy it. I was already late for work. I ran out the door, locking it behind me. I jumped into my dark blue car and drove over the speed limit to the pizza place. I ran through the door and snuck past my boss's office. I wrapped my apron around my waist and start to get to work.
Notes: Not really, no.

Back to top Go down

Alexander Croferd!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life After Camp :: General :: Character Forms-
Jump to: