Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Hi! It's me!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slayers
No0b
Slayers

Location : See that bush over there? Yeah I think there's a guy in there...SO anyway.

Hi! It's me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! It's me!!!   Hi! It's me!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 pm

So hey. I'm Kat from CHB. For those of you who hate me on there, I'm just here to post and talk to my friends, so don't worry. I like...books and...plants...I guess. Yeah, basically, if your from CHB, you know that I can't spell good, I have bad grammer, and I read alot. (Yeah I know.) I have a sister named Carla (Winkie) a brother named Gambit (Drake) and so much more. Okay that's all! MEWO! ^^ :3 ♥
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Hi! It's me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! It's me!!!   Hi! It's me!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:09 pm

hey maddy!!!!!!!!!!! its me rach but ya you could've guessed that by now....XD
Back to top Go down
Slayers
No0b
Slayers

Location : See that bush over there? Yeah I think there's a guy in there...SO anyway.

Hi! It's me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! It's me!!!   Hi! It's me!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi Rach!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi! It's me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! It's me!!!   Hi! It's me!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! It's me!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life After Camp :: General :: Out of Character-
Jump to: