Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:33 pm

The wedding planners had already decorated the chapel with flowers and ribbons in preparation for the Anderson's wedding. The bride and groom should be arriving soon, along with bridesmaids and groomsmen, and the wedding planner kept checking his watch.

Last edited by Elleon on Mon May 14, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess of the Princesses
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:36 pm

I walked in with Brian and over to the wedding planner. "We're here and the rest of the guest should be here soon. The bride even sooner."
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:39 pm

The planner nodded. "You must be the groom and the best man," he said and directed them to the changing room. "Right this way, sirs."
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:03 pm

"Okay." I said and walked to the room to change with Brian starting to get nervous.

I followed him.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:16 pm

"Just find me if you need anything," he told them and, shut the door behind them and waited near the entrance for the bride to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:24 pm

I peeked around the curtians wanting to catch a glimpse of Rose coming or something.

I roll my eyes and pulled him away from the window handing him his tux. "You'll see her soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:28 am

Ellie pulled up and parked in front of the church, her hands shaking slightly. She wasn't sure if it was from nerves of driving, (especially on the right side of the road, that threw her off) or from anticipation of telling Rose...
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:29 am

Rose gathered up her stuff and walked into the church and into the dressing room place.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:30 am

Ellie followed Rose in, helping her carry some stuff.

"Ahh, you must be the bride," the wedding planner said as Rose walked in. "Let me show you to your dressing room."
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:30 am

I nodded and started getting ready so nervous. What if I messed up...

I started getting ready as well. "Uhh parker....you put your shirt on inside out and your pants are backwards." I chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:32 am

Rose was so nervous! "Ellie, help me into my dress?"
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:34 am

Ellie nodded. "Of course, let's just get into the dressing room first," she said, following the wedding planner dude.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:37 am

"Of course." Rose said as they walked into the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:38 am

Ellie set things down around the room and carefully pulled out Rose's dress. "You ready?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:41 am

"Oh right...nervous." I said and go over peeking out the window.

I pull him back again. "Get ready we need to be down there soon!" I laugh pulling on my jacket and doing my tie.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:42 am

Rose nodded hesitantly. "I'm so nervous though!"
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:44 am

The host (yeah let's call him that instead) started greeting people as they came in and lead them to their seats. A couple ushers came to join him.

"You'll be fine," Ellie reassured.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:47 am

Rose nodded and put on her dress. "Zip me up?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:48 am

I helped him with his jacket as he worked on his tie.

"How do I look?" I asked him.

I grin. "Dude she'll want to skip the wedding and go straight to the honeymoon when she sees you" I told him.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:49 am

Ellie smiled and zipped her up, then remembered she had something to tell Rose. She wasn't so sure she wanted to tell her on her special day... It just didn't seem right to Ellie.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:05 am

Rose turned around and faced Ellie. "Do I look okay?"
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:06 am

Ellie grinned. "You look gorgeous," she told her.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:08 am

Rose nodded. "How about you, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:09 am

"What do you think they're doing?" I asked him as I tied my fancy dress shoes.

"Probably freaking out about how they don't have enough time and how her hair isn't done or how Bella has to go potty." I grinned. "You know the usual pre-wedding chaos"

"Well that's comforting." I grin.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:10 am

"Yeah... I just have some things on my mind, that's all," she reassured. "This is your special day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding   Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose and Parker Anderson's Wedding
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next