Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Jolie Cyrus :DDDDD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Jolie Cyrus :DDDDD Empty
PostSubject: Jolie Cyrus :DDDDD   Jolie Cyrus :DDDDD I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Name: Jolie Cyrus
Appearance: Long red hair, with bangs that cover her forehead. Bright Green eyes. She is 5'7 and has a petite body type.
God Parent: Dionysus
Mortal Parent: Marie Cyrus
Other relatives: None, only child!
Education: Jolie decided to leave school and pursue into the arts as a singer.
Residence: Her Moms house in California.
Personality traits: Bubbly, Cheerful, Crazy
Talents/Skills: She sings.
Flaws: Annoying, Talkative, Obnoxious at times.
Pets: None
Powers: She can make 20 vines (grape vines) per hour. The vines can grow to 15 ft. She gets tired each time she makes them.

Life before CHB*: Jolie lived that regular teen life with her Mom. She was also a trouble maker sometimes, blabbing and talking in class, throwing lots of parties at her house. Her mother sometimes got annoyed with her. But one day, at a party she threw at new years, Satyr dude kidnapped her and brought her to Camp Half ABlood. Jolie didn't know what was happening, but the Satyr sounded calm and explained to her about Greek Myths and gods and Camp. She understood and followed him.

RP Example*: Jolie walked down the streets of Cali, her bag slung on her shoulder. She had just gotten done singing at some cafe and was wondering what she should do with her money. "Mom would kill me if I spend it on clothes again." She muttered as she got to her Moms house. She sighed, looking up at the house, then smiled.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

Jolie Cyrus :DDDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolie Cyrus :DDDDD   Jolie Cyrus :DDDDD I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org

Jolie Cyrus :DDDDD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life After Camp :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: