Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Lalia's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Lalia walks into her apartment and sighs as she walks in. She looks around and walks to her computer. She sits down and starts to check her emails.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Jolie walked up the steps to a random apartment door and knocked on it with a sigh. Her Mom told her to at least earn money by selling magazines.
Back to top Go down
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Lalia stands up and goes to the door. She then opens it and smiles lightly,"Hello"She says to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Jolie sighed and put on a business smile. "Hi! Um, I was just going around the...apartment neighborhood whatever, and I'm selling magazines. Er, want to buy one?"
Back to top Go down
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Lalia steps back,"Why dont you come in and Ill see"She says.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Jolie nodded and stepped in. She looked around. "Hmm, nice place you got here!"
Back to top Go down
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Lalia smiles,"Im Lalia by the way and why dont you sit down and thanks"She says as She motions to her couch.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Jolie nodded. "Your a very nice person, Lalia." She said, as she sat down. "Sorry if I was bothering you about the whole magazine thing. My Mom is trying to make me earn some money."
Back to top Go down
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Lalia smiles,"Thanks and dont worry, here just take this, and give me some magazines I can give them to friends"She says handing Jolie a fifty.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Jolie stared at the 50. "Oh my god, thank you!" She said, handing the girl some magazines. "I'm Jolie by the way."
Back to top Go down
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:52 pm

I smile at her,"Jolies a nice name and tour welcome"I say to her oh gob I love helping people.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 am

Jolie gave Lalia a bubbly smile. "Thank you!, Usually I would spend my money on shopping for clothes cause I LOVELOVE shopping, but my Mom told me to save it." She frowned. "Saving sucks."
Back to top Go down
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 am

"Well Jolie today migu be your lucky day, I'm in school for design and I need a model and I would let you keep the clothes"I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 am

Jolies mouth dropped open. "School..for..design...Model..CLOTHES!?" She said, as she immediately stood up. "Nuh uh!"
Back to top Go down
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:07 am

I smile,"Uh-huh you'd be perfect"I say to her.

ooc:Can you move jasons house to suburbia?
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:08 am

"Oh why thank you!..Wait, is this thing gonna be like a...job?"

OOC: sure
Back to top Go down
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:10 am

Ooc:wait nvermind don't move it.

Bic: "Your welcome, and yes, I can't pay tht much but you do get to keep the clothing"I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Jolie smiled. "That would be great!" She said, trying to act professional. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:02 pm

I smile,"Wait here I want to go get something"I say to her. I then stand up and go to my work room, and get the new dress im working on thats a sundress with a floral print, and its a pink, yellow and green colored. I then grab my box for tailoring stuff and walk back out. I then go to Jolie and hold out the dress,"Would you mind trying this on, so I can possibly alter it a bit?"I ask her
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Jolie gasped as she saw the dress. "Absolutely!" She said, then took the dress and went into the bathroom to put it on. After she put on the dress, she came out and grinned. "How does it look?"
Back to top Go down
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 pm

I gasp and smile widely,"Oh Jolie its amazing!"I exclaim.

ooc:I think it says shes 18 on her form.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:31 pm

OOC: Blah, I put 18, but then I meant for her to be 16 but I forgot to edit that out. Jolie is actually 16 lol.

"You think so?" Jolie said with a smile, looking down at the dress. She thought the dress was really pretty.
Back to top Go down
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:33 pm

ooc:I see, and sometime soonish I need to have Lalia leave so she can go to chicago.

"Really"I say with a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Jolie nodded, then looked at her cell and noticed it was her curfew. "Shoot! Um..I have to go...I'm sorry, thank you for the money though!" She said as she quickly got changed and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
ML
Mortal
ML

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:57 pm

I check my calender, and notice its the day Im due to go to Chicago so I pack my bags and run out to the airport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lalia's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalia's Apartment   Lalia's Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lalia's Apartment
Page 1 of 1