Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

I call him Jaden.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

I call him Jaden.  Empty
PostSubject: I call him Jaden.    I call him Jaden.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Name: Jaden Shay

Appearance: Has a mop of straight brown hair, bright blue eyes, peach skin..

God Parent: Triton

Mortal Parent: Macy Shay [deceased]

Other relatives: His sisters, Katara [deceased] and Keiara.

Education: Its enough to get him around

Residence: New York

Personality traits: He's a go with the flow type of guy, but he usually looks bored. With his little friends, hes happy and funny and pretty fun.

Talents/Skills: Hes a good gamer, he knows how to make people smile and have fun.

Flaws: He loses interest in things quickly, hes afraid of death, and hes a sucker for a good Disney movie. (xDD)

Pets: none

Powers: He can mess arounfd with liquids, 10 times a day for only 15 minutes.

Life before CHB*: Jaden used to have two twin sisters, Katara and Keiara, but Katara died a long time ago because of a heart attack. Or was it? No one could actually figure out how she died. But Keiara is still very much alive. When he was younger, he lived in LA with his mom before she fell ill and died. Ever since the death of Katara and various other deaths, he's been afraid of dying. It just scared him and he didnt know why..

RP Example*: I cringed, realizing how sore my thumb was. Pushing so many buttons at the same time can be so ... painful. I rubbed my hurt thumb with my pointer finger, hoping that the stinging would stop. I decided I needed a break and got up from my comfy spot and went to go get a glass of water. Okay. Maybe not water, but Gatorade. What can I say? I love red Gatorade. . .

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

I call him Jaden.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I call him Jaden.    I call him Jaden.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:19 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

I call him Jaden.
Page 1 of 1