Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

A Preforming Art's Theater.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Amy
Princess of the Princesses
Princess Amy

A Preforming Art's Theater.  Empty
PostSubject: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:20 am

I stepped through the massive front doors, ten minutes until my performance. I quickly ran to the dressing rooms to change in to my costume.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:50 am

Topher walked in, hoping this was the right place and bought a ticket and went into the theater and sat down in the front row.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:55 am

I nervously applied my make up. I put on the little jewel that went under our eyes so that when the lights hit us it looked like we were crying. What if he didn't show...?
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:26 am

Topher read the little program as he waited for it to start.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:29 am

I took a deep breath. I was one of the youngest members on the company...I had to be my best but today I wasn't dancing for them. I was going to dance for him. I stepped on to my spot on the stage, more nervous then I had ever been before for a performance.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:31 am

Topher smiled as he saw her step on stage. This was the first time he had seen her in person in years.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:38 am

I saw him in the front row. I beamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:39 am

Topher gave her a big smile and a thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:42 am

I held back a giggle as the music started. The very fist song and my favorite of all time. Be Here. I started to dance, so happy I felt like I was floating.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:44 am

Topher smiled and watched her dance. His eyes didn't leave her dancing form for a second. Oh how he missed this.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:49 am

I finished perfectly as the performance ended and walked off stage. I ran to change into my warm ups so I could go out and see Topher.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:51 am

Topher dashed outside to the lobby as he looked for Payton.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:55 am

I ran out to the lobby as soon as I finished. "Topher!" I said when I saw him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:56 am

Topher grinned. She was as beautiful as ever. "Payton!" Topher jogged over to her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:00 am

I flung my arms around him and hugged him. "I've missed you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:01 am

Topher grinned, hugging her back. He lifted her off the ground slightly. "I missed you too, you have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:11 am

I smiled and lifted my feet up still hugging him. "So what did you think?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:12 am

"You were incredible." Topher said into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:15 am

I blushed softly. "Thanks...It so exciting to be on a huge stage like that" I said and set my feet down lightly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:16 am

Topher set her down still keeping his arms around her waist. "You looked happy."
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 am

"You were there...I was so worried you wouldn't come" I admit.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:24 am

"I would jump at any chance to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:26 am

I blushed. "So would I" I said softly and hide my face in his chest. Why did I go back to California...
Back to top Go down
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:27 am

Topher kissed the top of her head. "I missed you Payton." He couldn't say it enough.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:29 am

"I missed you Topher, you have no idea" I said and looked up at him, my arms still around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Preforming Art's Theater.    A Preforming Art's Theater.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Preforming Art's Theater.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next