Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

My stalker, NOT FINISHED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Mommy
Loki

My stalker, NOT FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: My stalker, NOT FINISHED   My stalker, NOT FINISHED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:00 am

Name: Caleb (Last name unknown)
Appearance: Caleb has reddish-orange hair and green eyes. He has freckles and his ears are slightly pointed at the tips
Parents: His father's name was Caleb as well. Mom is some lady his dad had an affair with.
Other relatives: none
Education: 5th grade
Residence: Everywhere and no where.
Personality traits: Caleb is a good observer and he is a total Dork.
Talents/Skills: Stalking, describing women, taking pictures
Flaws: He is a stalker, he is creepy, he's just all around weird.
Background*: Caleb grew up learning how to professionally stalk just like his idol. Caleb's idol was his father named Caleb. Caleb jr. spent his whole life learning and studying the art of the stalker. His passion became stalking. Unfortunately, when Caleb was 17, his father died, leaving Caleb with millions of dollars. Caleb Sr.'s last words were, "Use the money to be the best stalker ever."
RP example*: Caleb walked into a restaurant, holding his camera and his notebook. He looked around at all the women there. His eyes focused on a brunette girl with tan skin. "She's about 19, with a slender figure and she shakes her bum when she walks," Caleb wrote as he studied her. As the girl left the restaurant, Caleb followed her, snapping pictures as fast as he could. He jotted down more notes in his notebook. "Definate stalking material. Goal: Her name by tomorrow."
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

My stalker, NOT FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stalker, NOT FINISHED   My stalker, NOT FINISHED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:20 pm

...o.O....
Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org

My stalker, NOT FINISHED
Page 1 of 1