Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

A little neighborhood in Chicago.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

A little neighborhood in Chicago. Empty
PostSubject: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:56 pm

After taking that long train ride from downtown to back here, I was tired. So freakin' tired. =.= I walked on the sidewalk of my neighborhood, heading home.
Back to top Go down
Trelaya
No0b

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Adam got of the bus. Why did Dr. Dilmond have to move hospitals?!!?!?! Now I have to move neighborhoods!
Back to top Go down
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:05 pm

I shuffled down the street and stopped. Uck. My black converse's shoe was untied. I bent down to tie it, annoyed that this was the third time today.
Back to top Go down
Trelaya
No0b

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Adam was to busy yelling at Dr. Dillmond in his mind that he didn't notice a girl tying her shoe. He ran into her.
Back to top Go down
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:43 pm

I was in mid-standing position when some jerk bumped into me and caused me to fall to the ground. Ouch, scraped knees. "Hey, watch it!"
Back to top Go down
Trelaya
No0b

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:23 pm

"I am so sorr-"Adam got a good look at her, "CAITLIN!?!?!?!?!" He stood up and looked at her, dumbstruck.
Back to top Go down
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:29 pm

I tilted my head. Must be one of my fans from YouTube. Or someone who saw me at the Otaku Con. "Er, hi?" I greeted back, unsure of who this guy was.
Back to top Go down
Trelaya
No0b

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Adam blushed, realizing that she doesn't recognize him. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Umm...Hi. I knew you from 6th grade... umm..."
Back to top Go down
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:36 pm

I had to jog my memory a little. "Er.. Name?"
Back to top Go down
Trelaya
No0b

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:36 pm

"Adam."
Back to top Go down
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:45 pm

e_e "That really helps, considering the fact I know a lot of Adams."
Back to top Go down
Trelaya
No0b

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:50 pm

"Ugh. Adam Catam, YOUR BOYFRIEND BEFORE YOU DISAPPEARED." >Neutral
Back to top Go down
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:54 pm

"Before I-- What?" I looked both confused and skeptical. Confustical. Then it hit me. "OH! ADAM! Oh, yeah, I remember you." xD. . .
Back to top Go down
Trelaya
No0b

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Adam face-palmed. "Now you remember... and why did you disappear?"
Back to top Go down
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Because I was almost eaten by a monster. e_e I stood up, brushing off some dirt off of my jean capris. "Thats a little personal."
Back to top Go down
Trelaya
No0b

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Adam shrugged. "Was that a break up or not?" He muttered to himself softly.
Back to top Go down
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:19 pm

"... Its been almost six years. I think its a breakup."
Back to top Go down
Trelaya
No0b

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Adam nods his head. "So... what have you've been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:30 pm

"I just came back from down town." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Trelaya
No0b

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Adam nods, "Cool."
Back to top Go down
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:36 pm

"So, what have you been up to these last years?" I asked with interest.
Back to top Go down
Trelaya
No0b

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Adam shrugged. "I go to Harvard, and I work as an assistant to Dr. Dillmond."

ooc: PRETEND DR.DILLMOND IS LIKE A FAMOUS DOCTOR. PRETEND SHE WORKED MIRACLES.
Back to top Go down
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:58 pm

OOC: Mkay.
I choked on my gum. "WHOA WHOA WHOA. YOU MEAN, THE DR. DILLMOND?!" What is this I dont even..
Back to top Go down
Trelaya
No0b

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Adam nods. "Yeah... She's retiring in some time and then I'm going to take over."
Back to top Go down
Still A Disney Freak
No0b
Still A Disney Freak

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:18 pm

I stared at him. "I knew you where smart; Just didnt expect this." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little neighborhood in Chicago.   A little neighborhood in Chicago. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little neighborhood in Chicago.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life After Camp :: Role Playing Section :: Residencies :: Suburbia-
Jump to: