Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Maeve! Hehe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Mortal
ML

Maeve! Hehe Empty
PostSubject: Maeve! Hehe   Maeve! Hehe I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Name: Maeve Henderson
Appearance: Long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, slightly tan, 5'4''.
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Lisa Henderson
Other relatives: None.
Education: Maeve attends, ISU aka Illinois State Univesity, and shes going to become a archiologist.
Occupation: She works at Barns and Noble and she is writing a book.
Residence: Illinois.
Personality traits: She is really friend, but she has anger issues.
Talents/Skills: Running, Writing, Softball, Volleyball.
Flaws: She never cries at sad things unless its a deeth of someone speical but she cries when she is amd or frustrated, She also has a bad anger issues, and she is adhd.
Pets: A kitty Granger.
Powers: She can heal 10 times a day the largest is a broken bone but she can only heal it like 2/3's of the way and she passes out after doing it, She can also control light 20 times a day, and she can make her self glow.
Life before CHB*: Maeve was born in Jacksonville IL, where she lived with her mom. She always had tons of friends and had some good adventures. Oneday however while walking to Sonic, a monster attacked her. But luckily she was with her friend Jack, who turned out to be a satyr. Jack then killed the monster and told her about camp. After this Maeve's mom sent her to camp.
RP Example*: I look around boredly and sigh. I take out my ipod and put the headphones in. I turn up the volume and smile. I start to sing along softly. Soon Im swaying to the bed and singing along.
Notes: She's basses off of me.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

Maeve! Hehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maeve! Hehe   Maeve! Hehe I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Approvedededed.
Back to top Go down

Maeve! Hehe
Page 1 of 1