Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Landon, my 5th charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Mommy
Loki

Landon, my 5th charrie Empty
PostSubject: Landon, my 5th charrie   Landon, my 5th charrie I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Name: Landon Jesse
Appearance: Landon has blond hair and her eyes are brown and she is of an average build.
God Parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent: Mike Jesse
Other relatives: None
Education: Landon doesn't go to college, and doesn't plan to.
Residence: New Jersey in a small town.
Personality traits: Landon is often loud and almost always gets her point across. She likes to win, but she has a more insecure side to her.
Talents/Skills: Winning arguments.
Flaws: Hides her feelings, loud, hates to lose.
Pets: None
Powers: 1- Shadow travel: has to be within 50 miles and she can only do it 10 times an hour. 2- She can throw fire balls: diameter (at the biggest) is 6 inches, only 20 an hour. 3- She can fly: up to 5 feet above the ground and for no longer than 7 minutes straight; only 15 times a day and up to 10 miles an hour. 4- She can make different objects appear out of thin air: Things like picnic baskets and suckers. 50 times a day. 5- She can control the wind. Either create a breeze or make a tornado. (Breeze: up to 10 miles an hour; 15 times a day. Tornado: 4 feet tall; 3 times a day.) Landon can't perform more than 50 spells a day.
Life before CHB*: Landon was born in LA California. She didn't understand her powers at all and they scared her for the longest time. She accidentally killed her father one day when she was 6, she didn't understand and she became a hostile type girl. She was taken to different foster homes till she was 16 and she was taken to CHB. Her trip to camp was uneventful.
RP Example*: Landon sighed. Her life sucked. All she did all day was work the register in Shopko and she just slept all night. "Give me anything but this." She muttered as she rang up items.
Notes: I think she's promised to a character of Ellie's

Last edited by Mommy Rapunzel on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

PostSubject: Re: Landon, my 5th charrie   Landon, my 5th charrie I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Talents and skills?
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org
Loki
Mommy
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Landon, my 5th charrie   Landon, my 5th charrie I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Oh...bleh Yeah...fixing
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

PostSubject: Re: Landon, my 5th charrie   Landon, my 5th charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landon, my 5th charrie   Landon, my 5th charrie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Landon, my 5th charrie
Page 1 of 1