Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Aleera's Condo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Finally, i move in. I look around and see that everything is in its place. I feel happy for the first time in years, even if its a false happiness. I go to my bedroom and lay down on my bed.
7 years... its been 7 years since that day. No singing, no guitar, no taking to anyone else they way i did with him. Only friends were Xana and Orianthi... But its been so long. Why can't i get over it?
I get up and go make something to eat, just to get him off my mind.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 pm

i leave to go to work
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:49 am

I open the door and walk in. Locking the door behind me, i put the food down and quickly feed Orianthi. I go change into some pajamas and start making dinner. I look at Orianthi. "So guess who i saw today?" she looks up and cocks her head to one side. "Vlad." Her mouth dropped as if she had scene something unbelievable. I nod, finish cooking and sit down to eat. When i finish i go to my room, turn on the tv, and start to see a movie. I start to dowze off. I finally fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:30 pm

I knocked on the door and waited for a reply. I was nervous about seeing her again.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:32 pm

I openned my eyes and went to the door sleeply. I forgot to turn on the lights but i openned the door. "Yes?" i sayed as i rubbed my eyes, not seeing because of the light in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:34 pm

"Aleera?" I asked. "Sorry. Did I wake you?"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:35 pm

I open my eyes quickly "Vlad!"
He came!
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:37 pm

I grinned and smiled. "Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:39 pm

"Yes, come in." i say as i open the door wider.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:41 pm

I walked in and looked around. "New flat?"

I wondered if, after all that time we spent together, she still understood my Brit slang.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:43 pm

"Yes, moved in a couple of weeks ago. Want something to eat or drink?" i said, putting on my hoodie and putting my hair up. I head toward the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:48 pm

"Uh. Yes. Sure. What have you got?" I asked, looking around. I reach into my pocket and feel the leather of my wallet. I remember the photo inside and smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:51 pm

"Tea, coffee, soda, juice.." i look around in the kitchen, then bop out with a bottle of wine. "Red wine." i say with a smile
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:52 pm

I grinned. "Yeah. So, uh, how was your day after I left? They didn't come back did they?"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:56 pm

I nod and give him a glass. "Scared them off. But one of them went to the FBI and reported what e saw." i sit in the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:57 pm

I took the glass and sat beside her. "The FBI? What happened? Was it Zoltan? Must have been able to see through the Mist."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:01 pm

I nodded. "Not only that. He saw you disappear and me ignite my hands. Cheers." i say as i drink a little of the wine.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:22 pm

"Cheers," I said in a proper Brit fashion and held the glass up slightly before drinking. "He shouldn't have even tried to have touched you. You're m... Never mind. But he shouldn't have even tried to touch you."

She isn't your girlfriend anymore, Vlad!!
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:24 pm

I smiled. I knew what he was about to say. "Thank you. By the way, did you find my locket?" i say, looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:26 pm

I dug into my pocket and brought out my wallet. I opened it, and a picture fell out onto the floor of us when we were teenagers. I bring out the locket and present it to her. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:29 pm

I look at the photo that feel on the floor. I picked it up and smiled. "You still have this." i look at it. "It was such a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:31 pm

I looked at it and blushed. "I always have it with me. I did miss you, you know. Quite a bit actually. High school here is rough. I think comprehensive school in Britain was easier... Less peer pressure and more weird people like myself. People thought I had depression at some point."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:35 pm

I look at him and take the locket. I open it to show him a picture of us back at camp. "I missed you too. Once you left, i stopped everything. No singing, no talking.." i looked away for a moment. "...no smiling..."
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:37 pm

"I only smiled when I..." I stopped. "When I saw your faces, still in picture frames..."

I gently took hold of her chin. "You know I had to leave. You know I hated leaving. Camp was the best days of my life. You were with me from day one."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:40 pm

"But why did you leave?" i said as i looked at him. "I could have gone with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aleera's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aleera's Condo
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next