Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Danny's condo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Danny's condo Empty
PostSubject: Danny's condo   Danny's condo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:28 pm

I drove up and walked inside. I went into the bedroom and fell asleep, I instantly started dreaming nightmares.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Danny's condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny's condo   Danny's condo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:39 pm

I knocked on the door, but he didn't answer so I walked in. "DANNY GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED!" I yelled into his room.
My eyes shot open, "Seriously?" I asked, I looked at the alarm clock it was only, 6am. "Ari its 6 in the morning what do you want?" I asked, not really trying to be rude, but I was tired. I got out of bed and put a shirt on.
"I need you to watch Devin for me, while I'm at work."
"Now?" I asked pulling my socks on. Then walking into the hallway.
"Yes now."
"I have work to you know." i said, kinda tryingto get out of this, cause I wanted my day off to myself.
I rolled my eyes, "Please, I can't take her, and if i don't go I'll get fired." I almost begged.
"Ok fine." I said, Aria handed me Devin.
"Thank you!" she said, she gave me a hug and Devin a kiss onthe forehead, "I'll be back at 3, ok!" I said, running out the door. I wished I had a car.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Danny's condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny's condo   Danny's condo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:48 pm

I looked at Devin in my arms, she smiled at me. "Well what now?" i asked. She shrugged, "Tv?" I asked. She nodded. "Ok, lets go see if i have any movies g rated." I said. I put her down on the ground and she ran into the living room with me following. I looked through a box of movies, sinse I wasn't comletely done unpacking everything. I finally found a kids movie that, my friends little kid left over at my old place. I put it in, and Devin watched it, zoning out the rest of the world. I sighed and went into the kitchen to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Danny's condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny's condo   Danny's condo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:25 pm

I came in, "See was that so bad?" I asked Danny, who was now on the couch with Devin sleeping next to him.
"Yes, because I was really hoping to sleep all day." I said.
I rolled my eyes and gently pulled Devin's coat on her, so I wouldn't wake her up.
I stood up and leaned on the wall.
"Alright bye." I said, and left.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Danny's condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny's condo   Danny's condo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 pm

I groaned and went back to bed.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Danny's condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny's condo   Danny's condo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:27 pm

I got up and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danny's condo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny's condo   Danny's condo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny's condo
Page 1 of 1