Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

LE CHARRIE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

LE CHARRIE Empty
PostSubject: LE CHARRIE   LE CHARRIE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Name: Millie Derfutia
Appearance: Black hair, dark dark dark brown eyes, 5' 9
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Rene Derfutia
Other relatives: She has lots of brothers and sisters, but none of them are demigods/go to CHB.
Education: She's attending UNR, studying to get the MD/MPH offered.
Occupation: PWNING N00BS. Lol no, she works part-time at Starbucks.
Residence: She lives on-campus.
Personality traits: Big imagination, freindly, doesn't waste time
Talents/Skills: Medicine, piano
Flaws: Shy, a bit nosy, WAY WAY WAYY TOO NICE
Pets: None
Powers: She can heal, 9 times a day, gets tired after

Life before CHB*: People sometimes made fun of her because she didn't like to break rules. She wasn't very social either, and didn't have many friends. Millie helped her family a lot, considering the amount of siblings she had. She liked to visit and volunteer in hospitals. She went to high school early, and went through the classes as such. When she was 13 she went to CHB.

Life during CHB*: When Millie went to CHB she became somewhat more social. She got more frands and has a boyfriend, Keaton. She went on several roadtrips and had many many good times while at CHB. Since she learned Apollo was her dad, Millie got better at her healing powers and learned more about medicine etc. She left camp at the same time Keaton did. She went to go to college in her hometown.

RP Example*: Millie drove quickly and purposefully toward Starbucks. Her professer kept her in later than usual, and she was almost sure she'd be late. She sweatdroped. There weren't many jobs available, so she was lucky to even get this one. Millie parked and ran inside, just barely making it. She sighed in relief. She put on her stuff and got to work.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

LE CHARRIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE CHARRIE   LE CHARRIE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 pm

APPROVEDED. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

LE CHARRIE
Page 1 of 1