Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

MY FIRST EVER CHARRIE HERE!!!!!!!! WOOT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trelaya
No0b

MY FIRST EVER CHARRIE HERE!!!!!!!! WOOT! Empty
PostSubject: MY FIRST EVER CHARRIE HERE!!!!!!!! WOOT!   MY FIRST EVER CHARRIE HERE!!!!!!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Name: Alayna Kim
Appearance: Shoulder-length, wavy, blackish brownish hair, with red highlights. She has dark brown eyes and fair skin. Shes a bit below average for her age but isn't that short.
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Sunny Kim
Other relatives: Sister, Dawn Kim, Brother, Alex Kim. (None of them are Demigods, just half siblings who are older then her.)
Education: She majors in: Theater and Graphic Design
Residence: Lives currently in London England.
Personality traits: Outgoing, stubborn, very smart, confident, and loves standing up for what she believes in.
Talents/Skills: She loves to draw, help people, design, sing, and cook. She also loves to surf.
Flaws: Over-Confident, hates being wrong, stubborn, loves being the center of attention
Pets: none
Powers: She can make spheres of light from the smallest being the size of a golf ball and the biggest the size of a basketball. They last from 1-15 min. depending on how much strength she uses. The smaller they are the longer they last. She can do this 10 times a day.
Life before CHB*: Alayna's mother's husband died before she was born. She was raised in the US but moved to London after she got accepted at a college there. London is her favorite place in the world and she attends King's College London. She loves her half siblings very much and her sister lives in her neighborhood in London. Both of her jobs interest her very much but is planning to pursue in a job of graphic design or as an actor. Her favorite thing about London is that she always makes new friends there.
RP Example*: Alayna walked out of her house, satisfied with how she looked that day. She woke up looking particularly nasty and tried super hard to get herself looking normal. She walked over to her sister's house and knocked on the door. "Coming!" She heard from inside She waited patiently outside as a pretty Asian woman walked out. "Took you long enough." She said to her sister as they both started walking down the street toward the coffee shop they both loved.
Notes: Shes asian. Still hasn't developed the british accent. She is trying hard to. Looks like this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

MY FIRST EVER CHARRIE HERE!!!!!!!! WOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST EVER CHARRIE HERE!!!!!!!! WOOT!   MY FIRST EVER CHARRIE HERE!!!!!!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Approvedededed.
Back to top Go down

MY FIRST EVER CHARRIE HERE!!!!!!!! WOOT!
Page 1 of 1