Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Ellie's Flat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

Ellie's Flat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Ellie walked to her flat with Brian. "So... is it worth it?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess of the Princesses
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:26 pm

"What walking with you?" I ask and smiled. "Spending time with you is always worth it."
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Ellie smiled. "You're adorable," she said as she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:29 pm

I smiled and kissed her softly. "Goodnight Ellie."
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Ellie kissed him back. "Good night, Brian," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:33 pm

"See you tomorrow?" I smile.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Ellie nodded. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:40 pm

"Okay" I said and kissed her again once more before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Ellie kissed back and smiled before stepping into her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:43 pm

I went back to my apartment.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Ellie was tired. She slipped her shoes off, changed into pajamas, brushed her teeth, and crawled into bed. It took her a while to get to sleep, but she was exhausted and found rest quickly.

In the middle of the night, Ellie's phone rang. After three rings, she finally dragged herself out of bed. Following the fourth ring, Ellie finally picked up with a groggy, "hello?"

"Ellie, I know it's late there, but you need to hear this." Ellie instantly recognized her step mother, Charlene's, voice. Her serious, slightly quivering tone worried Ellie.

"What is it?" Ellie asked, now awakened by her step-mother's unmistakable worry.

Charlene cleared her throat, presumably choosing the best way to deliver her news. "Your father... He had a heart attack," she said, her voice choking on the last word.

"He's okay though, right?" Ellie asked quickly. As far as she knew, her father had no history of heart disease, and he seemed perfectly healthy last time she had spoken with him. This was all so sudden.

A pause on the other end. Some sniffles audible. Charlene came back on the line. "Honey," she said, her voice quivering. "Your father passed away... There wasn't much they could do." Ellie could hear Charlene crying softly in the distance, like she had pulled the phone away from her mouth.

Ellie was devastated. "But... No, he was just fine a few days ago! He can't just be--"

"I'm sorry," Charlene cut her off. "I have to leave," she sniffed again. "Stay safe, Ellie."

"How did this happen?" Ellie asked, but she was already too late. The line was dead. She pulled the phone away from her face slowly. She could feel a single tear crawling down her face as she asked aloud, "Why?" She buried her face into her hands and fell to her knees in tears.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Ellie tried to go back to sleep but she couldn't. After much tossing and turning, she pulled herself out of bed painfully and grabbed a jacket. She wiped tears from her eyes as she left the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Ellie walked in, noticing she had left the door unlocked... Well that wasn't too good. She stepped inside and glanced around to make sure everything of importance was there. Once she was satisfied it was, she got dressed, did her hair and the little bit of make-up she wore, and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Ellie walked into her flat with Brian and looked around. "Where do you want to start?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:28 pm

"Hmm boxes?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Ellie nodded. "Yes..." she said and looked around. She pulled out some boxed from a closet and handed some to him. "You start packing up kitchen stuff, while I pack up clothes and things in my room."
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:36 pm

"Okay." I chuckle and grab a couple boxes and start packing up everything.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Ellie nodded and took some boxes to her room. She started packing up clothes and other things.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:09 pm

I wondered what all needed packing up...what be longed to the landlord and stuff. I stood there contemplating the toaster for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Ellie peeked into the kitchen to find Brian staring at the toaster. "Just leave the appliances," she instructed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:25 pm

"Oh okay." I said and blushed embarassed to be caught staring at the toaster. "So silverware and foood and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:27 pm

"Uh... take it," Ellie said, realizing he probably needed more help here than she had initially thought...
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 pm

"Okay" I said and started packing up plates and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Ellie went back into her room and finished packing up some of her things. She started trying to think about where she would put everything in his flat.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:15 pm

I finished packing the kitchen and worked on emptying her fridge of anything that looked yummy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Flat   Ellie's Flat - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ellie's Flat
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next