Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Charrie numba 4: My mortal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Mommy
Loki

Charrie numba 4: My mortal Empty
PostSubject: Charrie numba 4: My mortal   Charrie numba 4: My mortal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Name: Arik Allred
Appearance: Arik has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She wears contacts and she's very skinny.
Parents: Chad Allred and Hannah Allred (deceased).
Other relatives: She has a little brother named Marcus
Education: Arik went to BYU Utah and got her bachelors in teaching high school history.
Occupation: She works at Walmart for the time being, but she's looking for a teaching job.
Residence: She currently lives in the basement of her parent's house in Utah.
Personality traits: Arik is loud, stubborn, likes to get what she wants and she's witty.
Talents/Skills: Arik clogs. :3
Flaws: Stubborn, likes to get her way, loud.
Childhood*: Arik grew up with her family in Northern Utah. Her little brother was always annoying her. She had many friends and didn't do terrible in school. Arik got good test scores and she was excited when she was accepted to BYU. Arik decided at a young age that she wanted to go to BYU but she didn't know what she wanted to be until she was about 16.
RP example*: Arik walked into her home after a long day of working with weirdos and pushy customers. She sighed and collapsed on her bed. Soon she got on her laptop to check her email and facebook, maybe someone sent her a job offer... Nope... Nothing. Arik sighed again and flopped on her bed. This sucks
Notes: Arik is going to meet ML's charrie, Jackson, on an online dating site XD
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

Charrie numba 4: My mortal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charrie numba 4: My mortal   Charrie numba 4: My mortal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Approved. 8D
Back to top Go down

Charrie numba 4: My mortal
Page 1 of 1