Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

3 charries, Parker, Brian, Ande.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Amy
Princess of the Princesses
Princess Amy

3 charries, Parker, Brian, Ande.  Empty
PostSubject: 3 charries, Parker, Brian, Ande.    3 charries, Parker, Brian, Ande.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Demigod Form
Name: Parker Anderson
Appearance: Spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. He's Tan and very muscular but not like gross.
God Parent: Eros
Mortal Parent: ...no idea. Does it really matter? Its just his Mom
Other relatives: Emma 13, Katie 11, Maddie 8, Bella 6, Brian 19.
Education: Enrolled in...Modeling school? Minors in business.
Residence: Florida
Personality traits: Sexy, likes to laugh and tease, outgoing lots of other epic stuff that cant be named at this time.
Talents/Skills: Good at almost every sport, singing playing the piano and guitar, Modeling is swordfighting still a skill?
Flaws: Thinks to much of himself. Hes a heart breaker hes also vain. He doestn think things through.
Pets: none?
Powers: none
Life before CHB*: Parker was a player before he came to camp. There he met Rose and has been in love with her ever since. She was perfect to him and thats all that mattered. He then moved back to Florida with her. He currently lives with his mom and sisters while he saves up enough
Money. He hopes to marry Rose soon and go to DisneyLand in Paris as their honeymoon.
RP Example*: I walked in the house carrying a huge box of free stuff from my modeling company. I set it on the counter so the girls could go through it when they woke up. I had already set some stuff aside for Rose and Taylor who unfortunatly still babysat for us. I creeped down stairs so I wouldn't wake up my sisters or my mom. I had taken over the second master bedroom ever since me and rose stayed her like three years ago. I pulled out of my pocket a little ring box and set it on the table next to the bed. Tomorrow was the day.

Demigod Form
Name: Brian Anderson
Appearance: Brown spiky hair, light blue eyes, slightly Tan, tall and skinny
God Parent: Eros
Mortal Parent: His mom...same as parkers
Other relatives: Same as parkers
Education: Brian went back to England to finish school. From there her took creative writing and literature classes to become a writer.
Residence: London.
Personality traits: Fun loving, sweet, caring.
Talents/Skills: Writing, singing, learned how to play guitar after he left camp, artsy
Flaws: Quite around crowds, sensitive, to trusting.
Pets: none.
Powers: None
Life before CHB*: Before camp Brian went to school away from his family in London. There he had a few flings but only found one girl he really liked. Her name was Ellie. He eventully went back to London with her so that they could finish school. He is still very close to Ellie and wants to help her with her dreams of being a doctor. He has made up with Parker and they are close even though they live so far apart.
RP Example*: I sat in my little aparment and listened to the rain tap on the roof. It was Ellie's first day on the job at the hospital. I smiled softy at the thought of Ellie in scrubs and a lab coat with a clipboard under her arm. I poured myself another cup of coffee and sat down at my computer. My book was almost finished and I even had a company intrested in publishing it. I thought over all it was a boring story but I was all about My adventures with Ellie and I guess they thought that was exciting. I took a sip of my codffee and started to type.
Notes:

Demigod Form
Name: Ande, Andrea Clark
Appearance: Chocolate brown hair, Mint green eyes, the perfect body, very light skinned.
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Sam Clark
Other relatives: None really.
Education: Goes to NCYU and majors in fashion and design. She also minors in interior design.
Occupation: Works at a candy store part time and also works as Ambercombie and Fitch with Jason.
Residence: New York
Personality traits: Friendly, out going, sweet, loveable, Hard worker.
Talents/Skills: Has an eye for clothes and a taste for candy, she likes to run, being beautiful
Flaws: Way to trusting, like so bubbly its annoying, clingy, thinks highly of herself.
Pets: none
Powers: She can make people fall in love with her or someone else 4 times a day for about 15 minutes
Life before CHB*: Ande lived with her dad in California and helped him run the candy shop there. She went to camp then left and then came back again. There she met Jason and Jackson who were her best friends there. She became very close with Jason. She left and started school.
RP Example*: I smiled over at Jason who was folding close on the mens side of the store. I was working the cashregister and was bored out of my mind. I liked to invent clothes not sell them. I sighed and started folding clothes for the other workers to put back. I smelled slightly like chocolate from working my shift at the candy store earlier that evening. I was tired of working and ready to go home or go do something with Jason.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

3 charries, Parker, Brian, Ande.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 charries, Parker, Brian, Ande.    3 charries, Parker, Brian, Ande.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

3 charries, Parker, Brian, Ande.
Page 1 of 1