Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Charries two and three

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Mommy
Loki

Charries two and three Empty
PostSubject: Charries two and three   Charries two and three I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Name: Anders Lee
Appearance: Anders has dark red hair and dark blue eyes. He has tannish skin and a cheeky grin.
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Michaela Lee
Other relatives: None
Education: Anders is not currently going to school because he is working for Kyler to go to school.
Residence: Rhode Island in his apartment.
Personality traits: Anders is a goofy person who often makes a fool of himself. He's pretty okay with kids. He's good at making friends.
Talents/Skills: Anders is good at making a fool of himself.
Flaws: He's overprotective, doesn't admit he's wrong, too trusting of people he just met, relatively gullible.
Pets: None, but he has always wanted a dog.
Powers: None
Life before CHB*: Anders lived in England until he was 2, then he moved to New York, New York. He did terrible in school and was always in trouble. He made friends easily. His mom was an archeologist and he didn't see her much. He went to a year round boarding school because of his mom's job. Then all in one day, he was attacked by two monsters, found out his best friend was a satyr and was rushed off to camp.
Life during CHB*: Anders made many friends and most of which he introduced to Kyler. Anders was a silly person and he was very persistent, which is why Kyler agreed to be his girlfriend. Soon Kyler realized that she loved him (:3) and they were inseparable. Anders was very overprotective of his friends, especially Kyler. Anders lived a happy 3 years in CHB.
RP Example*: Anders unlocked the door to his apartment, it had been a crappy day. "I'm home," He called out.
Kyler walked out of the bed room grinning and she ran to him. "Guess what!" She said excitedly.
Anders smiled. "What."
"I passed my math final!"
Anders kissed her cheek. "Good job!"
Kyler looked at him. "That's all the reward I get?"
Anders chuckled and kissed her lightly.

Notes: He will get married to Kyler soon :3

Name: Kyler Dean
Appearance: Kyler is a very attractive young woman. She's asian, has dark hair and brown eyes. Her ivory skin is soft and Kyler is pretty short; about 5' 4".
God Parent: Morpheus
Mortal Parent: Angela Dean
Other relatives: Kyler has a step father named Bill and two step-siblings.
Education: Kyler currently is enrolled in Brown to get her generals because she isn't sure what to major in yet.
Occupation: Kyler is currently unemployed but she is looking for a job.
Residence:Kyler lives in Rhode Island with her boyfriend in his apartment.
Personality traits: Kyler is a shy, sensitive soul. She enjoys playing her guitar and she's good with kids.
Talents/Skills: Guitar, singing.
Flaws: Kyler is shy, she doesn't stick up for herself, she prefers the dark, and she has trouble making friends.
Pets: None
Powers: None
Life before CHB*: Kyler lived in Boston Massachusetts with her mother Angela Dean before she
came to camp halfblood. Her mother was a mythology professor at Boston university. When Kyler was 7, her mother got remarried to a man named Bill with his two kids.Her father appeared to her in a dream one night and told Kyler that someone was going to come take her to camp. It turned out to be a satyr who brought her to camp. Her trip to camp was uneventful.
Life during CHB*: Kyler had a lot of friends at CHB. Liane, Ker, Elizabelle, Marcus, Jace and specifically Anders. Anders was a dork and he was just adorable. They became boyfriend and girlfriend soon after meeting. Kyler's friends slowly left CHB never to be seen again but Kyler and Anders stayed together. They currently live together in Anders's apartment in Rhode Island.
RP Example*: Kyler was in the kitchen, watching a cooking show, trying to teach herself how to cook. "I'm so bad at this," She laughed.
Anders walked in behind her and put his arms around her and kissed the base of her neck. "Hey babe. You trying to cook?"
Kyler laughed, "Maybe."
"Why?"
"Maybe I'm sick of Microwaveable dinners." Kyler said smiling.

Notes: She'll get married to Anders soon :3
Back to top Go down
Elleon
Pokemon
Elleon

Charries two and three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries two and three   Charries two and three I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Charries two and three
Page 1 of 1