Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Shaw Dog Park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:30 pm

I pull up to the park
Back to top Go down
http://digimon-rp.forumotion.com/
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Jolie looked around as Jake pulled up to the park. She got out of the car and frowned. "A dog park? Why would someone bring a monster to a place so innocent?" Jolie loved dogs even though she never had one.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:36 pm

I park the car. "The 'dog' " I put emphasize on dog "walked itself " I get out of the car and adjust my shades.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Jolie looked around the park, looking for anything suspicious. "Well this 'dog' has to be here somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:40 pm

The 'dog' shows it's self coming out from behind a tree with a real dog in it's mouth "DOWN" I tell Jolie and I get behind a bush
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Jolie stared in horror as she saw the monster chewing up some little doggy in its mouth. Reality kicked in as she quickly hid behind another bush, trembling. The picture of the little dog stayed in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:43 pm

I pull out the sniper rifle and take aim at the beast. I fire a round at it's two heads
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Jolie quickly peeked her head out from the bush to see what happened to the monster.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:52 pm

The monster is just mad now. It drops the dog and charges. "Crap" I mutter and cont. firing another round
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Jolie cursed under her breath. "How do you freaking kill this thing!?" She said, trying to think. Suddenly she remembered the dagger sheathed in her shoe. She grabbed the dagger from her boot and threw it at the charging monster hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:12 pm

While my shots distract the monster Jolie's knife hit's the beast's eye.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Jolie blinked in surprise. "...It worked!" She whispered in victory, happy with herself.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:19 pm

When the beast falls I laugh in spite of my self
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Jolie stood up from her hiding place when the beast fell. "Ha! Take that!" She said in victory. She then turned to Jake. "Did you see that!? I killed it! Which is odd because usually I have bad aim." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Jason walked in and looked around "I'll have to go to police...still, it won't hurt to waste some time..." He smiled and sat by a tree with his guitar. He closed his eyes and smirked remembering some of his time passed at camp.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Jolie was still cheering in victory when she saw a familiar figure sitting by a tree. She stopped, her heart racing, staring at the person. He looks so familiar... she thought in her mind. Then, it hit her. Jason!. She stared at him, memories of camp rushing through her mind. Its been forever since she last saw him...
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Ooc: *eats popcorn, whispers* omg, the drama... O.O
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Jason started strumming his guitar just to pass time and murmured "'Cause I'm no Superman, I hope you like me as I am..." He felt he was being watched but ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Typical Jason. Playing his guitar. Jolie thought, then snapped back to reality. "Jason!" She blurted, then quickly covered her mouth and turned around so that he couldn't see her face. She didn't know why she did that. Maybe it was because she was scared/excited to see him again.
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 pm

...Jason! Jason stopped playing and looked around. There was this girl who seemed familiar but... he couldn't see her face...and for a second, just for a second, he could almost swear that voice was Jolie's voice...It can't be, can it?
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Jolie felt stuck in the middle. Jake, the guy she really likes now was right there, along with Jason, the boy she was with camp. She took a deep breath, deciding if she should just leave or turn around and reunite with him. She felt stupid just standing there with nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Should he go talk to her? Make sure she wasn't Jolie? What if it was Jolie? He strummed his guitar while looking at the girl. Maybe if she thought he was playing, she would thought he wasn't looking at her... And then I'll know if it's Jolie.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:47 pm

Jolie heard him playing and turned around slowly, meeting her eyes with his. She blinked, her heart fluttering. It was really Jason, and now he knows that she is Jolie. She didn't know what to do, so she gave him a slight smile as if they were strangers seeing each other.
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:55 pm

I think my mouth just dropped. Jason didn't know what to say or what to do. He tried to smile but he didn't know if he had been able to. He felt his mouth dry and murmured "Hi..."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:08 pm

"..Hi Jason." Jolie said, standing up a little straighter. Her voice was quiet. She didn't know if she should hug him or shake his hand. "..Um, hows it been?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaw Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaw Dog Park
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next