Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Shaw Dog Park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:14 pm

I smiled a little and coughed to clear my throat "Hi Jo'...I mean, Jolie. I mean, hi Jolie" He felt so stupid. Was he still allowed to call her Jo'? "Hmm...." Jason remembered a conversation at camp "Did you ever found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?" Stupid, stupid, what had that been for? Why was he so nervous?
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:34 pm

I stare at the two "Jolie....."
Back to top Go down
http://digimon-rp.forumotion.com/
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:47 pm

Jolie was surprised when he heard Jason call her Jo. She hadn't heard that name in a long time. She smiled and shook her head. "No, I haven't found the gold yet.." She replied simply, then looked over at Jake who said her name. She blinked, feeling guilty that she almost forgot he was there. "Oh! Jake, this is Jason. He's a...he's a friend from camp.."
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:49 pm

I nod in Jason's direction "Nice to meet you." I turn back.to Jolie "We need to go, like now!"
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:56 pm

Jolie nodded in understanding, then glanced back at Jason for the last time. "..It was nice to see you again." She smiled at him, a little sad. She felt bad for what happened at camp, and they only got to talk for just a little bit, but there was stuff that had to be done. She turned back to Jake and took a deep breath. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:58 pm

I nod formally again at Jason as I gather up my gear and put it in my bag. I sling it over my my shoulder and walk over to the car, and unlock it.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Jolie takes the knife out of the monster she had just killed, and stuck it back in her shoe. She followed after Jake and slid into the passenger seat when he unlocked the door.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:03 pm

I slide into the car and start it. "So who's that?"
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:06 pm

"..A friend. Back from camp." Jolie said, which was a bit of a lie. She paused, then sighed. "Actually. I lied. He was my boyfriend. I haven't seen him since we left camp.."
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:07 pm

I.nod and pull out onto the room "I guess its nice to see him again....."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Jolie nodded. "Yeah..it was..y'know, because now were just friends." She said, then quickly changed the subject. "So where are we heading now?"
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:11 pm

"Home" I firmly say. "Then I need to call Aleera"
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:14 pm

Jolie nodded. "Okay." She said quietly, then looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Mortal
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:15 pm

I sigh and press down hard on the gas
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 pm

OOC: sorry about jolie suddenly leaving a.m.!!! they are on a mission and stuff xD I have another charrie that can keep jason company tho.

BIC: Reid wandered into some dog park. He was visiting Washington because of friends he had down here. "Hm..." He said, looking at all the dogs roaming by.
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:12 am

Jason smiled sadly "Bye?" and sighed. He had wanted to talk to her, to know if she was doing fine, to know if she still wanted to find the pot of gold... Ryo would probably love to hear about her again... "Jo'...hmm..." He wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:47 am

Reid had another sense of feeling that another half-blood was here. Since his arrival in Washington, he's been sensing this. He looked around cautiously until he saw some guy thinking out loud. Slowly, he walked over to him. "..Excuse me?" He asked him, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Jason looked up "Hmm...yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:41 pm

"Are you from Camp Half-Blood?" Reid asked, his voice dropping to a whisper.
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Jason frowned "It depends on who's asking..." and got up to look better at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Reid lowered his sunglasses. "..Well, I'm asking. And trust me, I'm an ally." He replied, raising his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Jason raised his eyebrows too. "Oh..." The guy seemed to be telling the truth and it wasn't like he couldn't run or fight if necessary. Jason stretched his hand and smiled a little "Apollo."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Reid firmly shook his hand, then grinned. "Athena." He replied, taking off his sunglasses. "I'm Reid. No wonder you looked familiar."
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Jason grinned too "Sorry about that, I needed to make sure you were really an ally." He scratched his head and leaned down to pack his guitar. "I don't remember seeing you at...well, there"
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Reid shrugged. "I wander around. I just know familiar faces." He tapped the side of his head. "I have an eidetic memory. Photographic memory in basic terms."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaw Dog Park
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next