Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Shaw Dog Park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

Shaw Dog Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Jason blinked trying to understand if having an eidetic memory was good or bad. "Well, that would've certainly helped in the medical school.." He smiled
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Reid laughed. "So you're a medical student?" He asked. "Apollo being your dad must really help you."
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:58 pm

I laughed too "You know, I thought it would help me more, but no, not really. I don't get dizzy looking at blood and I can focus while at the OR. And that's it." He scratched his head "What about you? What do you do for a living?" He realized Reid was the first person he met after Camp, who was also an Half-Blood, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Reid shifted his sunglasses on his face. "I..ah, I work for the FBI in Quantico. Im here for a conference meeting with my team." He grinned slightly. "Not a job a Athena kid would have, but I guess I'm just good at figuring people out." He shrugged. "Do you live here or are you visiting someone...?"
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:06 pm

"FBI? I must say that seems incredible." He smiled. "I live in Arizona. Maybe you'll be able to help me, actually... My best friend, well, sister, went missing when we were kids. I've been looking nonstop... but no sign of her..."
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:10 pm

"Missing since you were kids?" Reid asked, a little doubtful that she would still be alive. "Whats her name?"
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 pm

"I know you're probably thinking she's not alive anymore and maybe you're right. Everyone says it. But I need to try. I promised I would..." Jason frowned a little remembering some memories "Her name's Miley. Miley Stevens...." I guess
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Reid felt sympathy for this kid. He had a lot of kids parents spend days, even months searching for their kid. Even him and his team still had Missing Persons cases. He managed a small smile. "Miley Stevens? When was the last time you saw her?"
Back to top Go down
A.M.
No0b
A.M.

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:38 pm

He frowned thinking about that question How long had it been? "I...I think we were eleven or twelve..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Dog Park   Shaw Dog Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaw Dog Park
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3