Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

My first character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Mommy
Loki

My first character Empty
PostSubject: My first character   My first character I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Name: Rose Kingston

Appearance: Rose has long, blond hair and purplish eyes. Her skin is a light tan

God Parent: Demeter

Mortal Parent: Unknown

Other relatives: None

Education: Rose is not attending school at the moment but she hopes to go to an acting/film school in LA
California.

Residence: Florida :3

Personality traits: Rose has always been a giggly girl. She's often loud and clingy. Rose enjoys Disney and her favorite princess is Aurora.

Talents/Skills: Singing, dancing, acting.

Flaws: Clingy, she gets confused easily, and Rose is often dependent.

Pets: Rose has a fat calico cat named Jasmine; she's about 4 years old.

Powers: She can grow any type of plant that is smaller than 10 feet tall, the bigger the plant, the less she can do it. She can grow 50 different small things in an hour and 5 big things in a day.

Life before CHB*: Rose lived in New Jersey in an orphanage till she was twelve. She was then adopted and brought to New York. She didn't have terrible grades in school. She lived there happily until she turned 16. She was claimed that day by Demeter. Her best friend ended up as satyr. He took her to CHB.

Life during CHB*: Rose went to CHB when she was 16 and met a few people there. One person she met, changed her life. Parker ended up to be her boyfriend, and they did everything together. He didn't mind clingy, and he had a love for Disney like she did. Rose got her cat Jasmine during this time for Christmas from her god parent, Demeter.

RP Example*: Rose walked into a park and sat on a stone bench. She grew wild flowers all around the bench. Rose sighed. “I do wish this camp was a prettier place,” She said to no one in particulate. She sat there for who knows how long. Then, picking up her stuff, Rose brushed herself off and left.

Notes: None that I can think of.

Last edited by Rapunzel on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

My first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character   My first character I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Who's the god parent?
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org
Loki
Mommy
Loki

My first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character   My first character I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 pm

That was a fail, sorry XD
Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

My first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character   My first character I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Approveded
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org
Sponsored content

My first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character   My first character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first character
Page 1 of 1