Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

First character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickey
No0b

First character Empty
PostSubject: First character   First character I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Name: Damian Cross
Appearance: 6' 2"; Short, dark brown hair that gets lighter as it gets closer to the tips; Warm, brown eyes; Tanned skin; athletic.
God Parent: Hestia
Mortal Parent: Marty Cross
Other relatives: step mother-Sandra Cross
Education: 1 year of college; MIT
Residence: Dormitories of MIT
Personality traits: Kind, caring, loyal, shy
Talents/Skills: fast math
Flaws: Too shy(sometimes refuses to start talking), Fidgety, Fatal flaw: Too trusting
Pets: Cockatoo named Mai, lives in the book store
Powers: Can let any room be warm, as long as there's a natural flame in the room.
Life before CHB*: Damian had had a normal life before He went to Camp Half Blood. He had normal friends, a nice education, and even perfectly nice parents. But he had always been uneasy when he left his house. Almost as if, no matter where he was, the temperature dropped fifty degrees. He realized that it actually had always dropped so much when he found out he was a demigod. His house had a fireplace, so every day he slept in a warm house, it never got cold. His parents knew this, but tried to hide it. When he found out, they were forced to send him to camp. He never liked it at camp, but his parents refused to take him back home. He finally left camp at the age of 18, because he couldn't take being left out of everything. He moved to Massachusetts alone, so he only had a small appartment. But he was content with this. He raised enough money for himself to buy his way into MIT for four years.
RP Example*: I walk into the book store and light a candle on the check out desk. I warm the place up and turn on some lights, then flip the sign to open. "First day of business" I say to myself. I couldn't wait to start this job. It would be a lot easier for me to raise money for tuition like this. I spotted someone browsing a few shelves and thought to myself, I need to expand as my store gets more business. The woman came up to the check out desk with two books, two of my favorite books actually. I ring the two books up, 15 dollars 79 cents, I knew it would be, but the receipts had to be legal, so i scanned them. "Will that be cash or credit?" I ask. The woman brought out cash and I counted it out. "And here's your change." I say giving her the books, receipt and change.
Notes: He's always loved the indoors, but will love anywhere with a natural flame
Back to top Go down
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot
Jennie

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Approvededed.
Back to top Go down

First character
Page 1 of 1