Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Welp its my first charrie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Mortal
ML

Welp its my first charrie! Empty
PostSubject: Welp its my first charrie!   Welp its my first charrie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Name: Jackson(Jack) Peterson
Appearance: He has fair hair(Range between blonde and brown), blue eyes, tan skin, 6'2'', and fit/athletic, oh he also has some facial hair.
God Parent: Koalemos
Mortal Parent: Leslie Peterson
Other relatives: Amalie Peterson-Twin Sister.
Education: Jackson currently is atteneding classes at Harvard Law.
Residence: He currently has an apartment in Cambridge MA. But he is originallly from Nashville TN.
Personality traits: Well Jackson is really kind and nice, he is also rather shy.
Talents/Skills: Running, Singing, Guitar, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Poetry, Swiming, Lacross and Art.
Flaws: He is like really shy at times which could be considered a bad quality for a lawyer but when he does stuff involving that he tends to rather talkitive, He can be over protective, His love life is like at all time low at the moment.
Pets: He has a golden retriver puppy named Ralph.
Powers: Jackson has no powers.
Life before CHB*: Jackson was born in Nashville, Tenesse where he lived with his mother and his twin sister Amalie. At school Jackson was always considered one of the quiet smart, nerdy types except he played sports and was good at them. From a young age, his dream was to be a lawyer and a attened Harvard Law on a sports scholorship. So most of the time, he practiced sports and studied. Oneday, on his way home from school a hell hound attacked Jackson, Amalie and their friend Cody. But luckily Cody, turned out to be a satyr and killed the hell hound. After this Cody told Jackson about camp. Jackson then went to camp to be safe.
Life during CHB*: Durning his time at camp, Jackson spent alot of time studing. However he did take time to practice sports, art, music and his poetry. Then in the mid time, he even managed to make some friends. During camp, he also took online highschool courses. When it camp time to leave camp, Jackson was excited to find out his dream came true. He had won a scholorship to attened Harvard Law. So then once he left camp, Jackson left and moved to Cambridge, MA.
RP Example*: Jackson wakes up to the sound of his alarm clock. He rolls over and smacks it with his pillow. He climbs out of bed, and gets dressed and brushes his teeth. Jackson grabs his i-phone and wallet. He then walks out of his apartment, and down the hall. He then walks down the stairs. He then exits the lobby, he then procedes to walk to his favorite coffee shop. He smiles and pushes the door open.
Notes: Well, He is going to meet his match off of a dating website, and his match will be Arik's charrie, oh and because it seems lawyer-ish he has glasses, but he will wear contacts durning his free time.
Back to top Go down
Paramore
Admin
Paramore

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

Welp its my first charrie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welp its my first charrie!   Welp its my first charrie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org

Welp its my first charrie!
Page 1 of 1