Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Aleera's Condo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aleera's Condo - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:44 am

"Nope, shes not here right now." i say as i open the door. "Arivederchi!"
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 am

"... Where the heck is Ally, then?! Hey! Oi! I don't care who the heck you are. I want my Ally back!" I ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:05 am

I turn quickly and kick his stomach. "You want her alive, you dont come near her."
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:09 am

I growled and felt shadows around me. My voice sounded dangerous. "Give. Her. Back. I won't hurt you. I can't hurt her."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:13 am

I smirk. "Theres a good lad." i lean on the door.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:31 pm

"Lad? Look... Just..." I didn't know what to say. Last time I had been this scared of Ally, she lost her memory.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:37 pm

I roll my eyes. "Yup called you lad, Vladdy." i laugh. "Mind you, that flip is half the punishment you get for what you did to her."
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:40 pm

"Did... You mean... Leaving?" I asked. Her? "Who are you and why are you possessing Ally?!"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:43 pm

I glare at him. "Her name is Aleera to you. I can only call her Ally."
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:45 pm

"She's my girlfriend. I'll call her Ally because I love it when she smiles at it," I said. I've heard these words before... "Johnny!"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:47 pm

I take out the gun and point it at him. "Back off... now."
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:00 pm

"Johnny... Please," I said, looking at the gun. "Don't do this. Think about Aleera. Would she want you to hurt her? Do you know why she needs to go back to bed? She got shot. And whilst she was getting shot, I was busy playing decoy at the mall when Ethel attacked- long story- then buying her an expensive gift that I thought she'd like. She loved it.And then gave in when I asked why she had a gunshot in the first place. I love your sister. Without her, I go into depression and don't speak. Not even to my patients. I'll diagnose and whatever then rush them out. I want to make her happy. I need to make her happy. You have no idea why I even left in the first place!"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:10 pm

I smirk. "Does it matter? You left, and she stopped talking to everyone even me. No music, no smiling... Its like i lost my sister all over again. Once we started high school and college, she changed and i could see her happy again. And now your back and she already got shot." i click the gun.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:13 pm

I froze. I closed my eyes. "I'd die for Aleera... Shoot me if you have to..."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:17 pm

"Well, that be my-" i stop and fall on the ground. "Ally, stop!" i grab my hand that has the gun. "Johnny, para! No lo mates! Yo lo-" i drop, gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:58 am

I bent down. "It's okay... I just want him to know how truly sorry I am for leaving you..."

I gasped. I was so close to her nextdoor neighbour's joint wall, the one with the little old lady. I froze, seeing shadows. Imoved slowly, watching the wall and seeing a skull. A reapers reap... I started to sing a lullaby I'd heard in my childhood... It was creepy. Even to myself.

"Sleep my little babey-oh, sleep unil you waken, when you wake, you'll see the world, if I'm not mistaken.

"Kiss a lover, dance a measure, find your name andburied treasure, face your life, it's pain, it's pleasure, leave no path untaken..."

I fell to the ground, onto my knees. I had tears streaming down my face. And then I fell, lost in shadows.

OOC: 24 hr coma, I'm thinking. The old lady nextdoor to Ally is dead.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:01 pm

I openned my eyes and grabbed Vlad. "No, dont!" i felt like i was floating after a second. I looked around, hoping i was dreaming... I wasnt.
"Vlad?"
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 pm

I was cold on the floor, although I was still breathing. I looked like I was asleep.

I dreamt... In my dream, I was just alone, between nothing and nowhere...
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:43 pm

I got up. I tried to pick him up but couldnt. So i just laid next to him, my head on his chest.
"Please wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:45 pm

My heartbeat was steady. I wasn't dead. I was just asleep. In a deep sleep...

~I was suspended in my dream. No light, no sound, no night, no day...~
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:49 pm

I closed my eyes, and decided to sing, to see if hed wake up.

Hush my little lily
Daughter of the Nile
Feel the wind run through your hair
Hear the kings call you so fair

Your eyes shine like the silver moon
Your skin as tan as the deserts dunes
Hair as black as the darkest night
Yet laughter like the day is bright

The darkest parts have come and gone
Yet tomorrow brings the brightest sun
Warriors come and fight for now
But keep my lily safe from harm
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 pm

I twitched but didn't wake.

~I saw Ally's face in my dream, singing a lullaby.

It's okay... I tried to tell her. My lips wouldn't move andmy throat wouldn't speak. But I knew it was going to be okay. I was just asleep. It had happened before. She should remember when I would go cold and frozen from camp, wouldn't she? I reached out with my mind, trying to get her to listen

I'm okay...~
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:00 pm

I hugged him tighter. I looked around and saw that my living room was a mess. I got up and closed the door. I manged to get him on the sofa. I laid down next to him and closed my eyes.
"Just rest..."
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:05 pm

In my sleep, I sensed Aleera's warmth. I wrapped my arms around her, dreaming still.

~ Ally and I were at camp again. We were walking the strawberry fields. And she turned around. "Vlad? Why did you lie to me?" she asked in my dream.

"Lie?"

"About why you left."~
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:06 pm

I could feel Vlad hug me, but i didnt move... I had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's Condo   Aleera's Condo - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aleera's Condo
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next