Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Vlad's NY apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

Vlad's NY apartment Empty
PostSubject: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:18 am

I dropped Zoltan off before I went to work.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

I walk back in and notice Zoltan sleeping in the corner. I grinned and got ready for the date with Aleera. I left.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:46 pm

I shadowed in. I fed Zoltan and go to bed. I woke up and went out for the day, waiting out to see Aleera again.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:21 pm

I shadowed bak in and looked around. She wasn't here yet, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:24 pm

I look at the paper. "This is it. Maybe johnnys right, i should be a sniper/tracker." i shiver at the thought. I go to the door, but dont knock.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:26 pm

I looked around panicked. "Oh, jeez! She's gonna freak when she sees Zoltan!"

I tried to shoo him into the kitchen. He growled. "You know she thinks I got rid of you!"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:28 pm

I hesitate, not knowing what to do.
should i knock?... Maybe hell think im stalking him... I should...
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Vlad's mother walked down the hall, her suitcases in hand. "Oh, hello. Are you a friend of Vladdy's?"

Inside the apartment, I was rushing around, trying to lure Zoltan into an airing cupboard an cleaning whilst I did so.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:36 pm

I look at the woman and smiled. "No im his girlfriend. My names Aleera Turner." i say, extending my hand at her.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Vlad's mother shook her hand. "Girlfriend? I'm his mother."

I finally managed to get him inside. I heard voices outside. I rushed to the front door and openned it. "Mum?"

I saw Aleera and froze.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:40 pm

I looked at him and then at his mother. "Your his mother?"
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:45 pm

I knocked on the door, hearing familar voices.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:47 pm

I look at he door, but dont move.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Mother looked at the girl. "Surprised I'm so young? It's a heck of a moisturiser, sweetie. You should try it."

"Mum!" I said. "Aleera, why are you here?"

I openned the door. "Aria? Hi."
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 pm

"Hey." i said.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:51 pm

I looked at Vlad. "When you left, something felt wrong. So i came here." i looked at his mother, but sai nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Mother inspected Aleera.

"Mum, Ally, Aria? Seeing as your all here... Come in and I'll make some good old English tea. Or just break open the starbucks instant."

Mother looked at me as if this was not something that was wise. I ignored it. I'm a grown man now... She still frightened me, though...
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:01 pm

"Sure." I said switching Devin to my other arm now.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:02 pm

I led them in, my stomach doing knots. I'd never planned on Ally meeting my mother. Although I wasn't sure why Aria was there.

Mum inspected my flat like it amused her. "I smell dog, Vladimir Jones."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:05 pm

I looked at her. I felt a little angry, but ignored it. "Ok Vlad." i walk in. I see Devin and smile. "Hey there Devin. How you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Mum looked at Ally for a moment. "So, this is the girl you treasured so much in high school, Vlad?"

"Uh... No... She is from Camp..." I said, shuffling my feet. I made a few drinks and brought them over.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:09 pm

ooc why should Aria be here anywayz??

bic

"I'm very good." Devin said and smiled at Ally.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:10 pm

I winced a little at the way Vlad said that. I smiled at Devin and extended my arms, wanting to hold her.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Devin streched her arms out for Ally, and I passed Devin to her.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Mum looked approvingly at her. "Ah. What do you do for a living, Miss... Turner, was it? Aleera?"

I sighed in relief. So far, so good. "Aria, tea or coffee? Whichever, it's on the coffee table. Same to you, Ally, Mum."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vlad's NY apartment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next