Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Vlad's NY apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:15 pm

I looked at his mother and smiled. "I am a veternarian. I have a clinic in the city." i say to her, moving Devin so she can be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Mum had a stoney face for a moment... Then she smiled. "Good. I see. Well, it is a good thing I pulled him from camp for his education. Tell me, who is your parent?"
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Devin leaned her head on Ally's shoulder, and smiled at Vlad's mom.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:23 pm

"Hecate, goddess of magic and magicians." i said. I heard her say that she took him out of camp, but i held my tounge, not wanting to make this worse. "My father was Danial Turner." i held Devin tightly and grubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:25 pm

I froze panicked. "Mum..." I whispered, my face pure shock. I dropped my own mug of coffee and ran to my bathroom, slamming the door and leaning against it.

"What? Was it something I said," Mum asked.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:33 pm

I raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:13 pm

i sigh. "He told me that he had left for other reasons." I sit down, making sure Devin didnt sense the sad tone in my voice.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:02 pm

I sat down to. And Devin looked at everyone curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:56 pm

I look around and sigh. "Maybe i should go." i whisper.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:30 am

Vlad's mother shook her head. "No. No. I can't imagine why he'd tell you anything diferent. You see, I wanted my boy to make soemthing of his life, no matter who he was. I didn't want to see him end up like I did. I am not sleeping here tonight. I've got reservations at a nearby hotel. Since I let him be taken away twenty years ago, I felt, why not visit my son. I've been emailing and phoning him every week since I sent him a letter at Camp. I was so relieved to ehar that he had a girlfriend, and by the looks of it, other friends, too. I got married when Vlad was fifteen. My husband has yet to meet my son."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:46 am

I smile, still holding my tounge, though it eas getting hard to do by this point. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:16 am

"Yes. He didn't want to come. Never told me why but he went really quiet. Never spoke to anyone. I never saw him smile more than five seconds," Mum said.

I came out of the bathroom, my face wet and my hands shaking. I didn't look at anyone. I just looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:58 pm

I looked up and saw Vlad. "Maybe i should come by another time." i say as i get up.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm

"No..." I said. I looked up at her. "Aria, Mum. Wait here. Ally, come with me?"

I gestured to my room. "I need to explain."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:17 pm

I follow after giving Devin back to Aria. "Please do." i say not even looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:30 pm

I led her to my room, locking the door and sitting on my bed, looking at Ally. "Mum had cancer."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:32 pm

I freeze. "Cancer?. I say as i sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:34 pm

I nodded. "I... I wanted to tell you but... But mum needed me. And... And when she got better, you were already gone from camp..."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:37 pm

I stared at the floor and shiver. "But why did you tell something else?" i looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:46 pm

I looked down. "I... I just... I couldn't... I can't..."

I couldn't finish a sentence. "I didn't want to let you see how much I had crumbled..."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:48 pm

I grabbed his face. "I told you, id be with you through the good and the bad."
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:56 pm

I breathed. "She's my mum..."

I looked into her eyes. "My mum... who I never saw so weak in my whole life. Even though I haven't seen her in like twenty years in person. Ally, if your father were stil here... would you want me to see how hurt you were?"
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:59 pm

I winced and stayed silent. I let go and looked down. "I... I dont know..."
Back to top Go down
Shannie
Mortal
Shannie

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:02 pm

"Yes you do. You'd hate me to see you so hurt."
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:05 pm

My hands turned into a fist, but dont look up. "Id never hate you. But if you did see me, id tell you." i said, tears streaming down, face hidden by my hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vlad's NY apartment   Vlad's NY apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vlad's NY apartment
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next