Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Aria's apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:37 pm

I came up to the door and put my daughter down so I could unlock the door, I pushed it open then picked Devin up again. I walked in and looked around, there was a smell of stale beer and cigerttes . I coughed slightly and opened a window to get rid of the smell. I put Devin down again and started cleaning up the place and unpacking, occaganailling looking over at Devin to make sure she was still there.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:29 pm

I finished setting everything up, thankful the movers had put most of the heavy stuff away for me. "C'mon Dev." i said, She stood up and ran over to me, giggling. I smiled faintly and took her hand and walked into the kitchen, I sat her on a chair and started making lunch.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 pm

After we eat, I pick up my sweat shirt and put it on, before helping Devin get on her coat. I picked her up and left, thinking to try and find Danny. I locked the door.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:02 am

I unlocked the door and came in, turning on the light. I put Devin down and she ran over to her toys and started playing.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:04 am

I look around and see the little girl play and smile. "You have a lovely place."
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:51 am

"Yeah sure I do." I said, I smiled. "So how exactly did you get in jail?" I asked, pulling her into the kitchen so Devin wouldn't hear and ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:52 pm

I look around. "Ok, so a couple of days ago I was getting ready to open my animal clinic when isaw that i lost my locket. I went outside to get it when i bumped in to Vlad, not knowing it was him. I looked up and behind him were these two thugs and one had a knife. They cornered in an ally when Zoltan, vlads hellhound, went to attack them. But the thugs just kicked him off cuz he was the size of a german Shepard. When they got closer, i ignited my hands to scare them off. Vlad shadowed out of the way and i threw a fireball. They ran away and i told Vlad to go to my condo after work. That same night, two FBI agents came in toquestion what happened. Turns out theyre from camp. I told them it was a hellhound but that it wasnt mine and i didnt know where it went. So i go back home and Vlad comes over and we start talking when the FBI comes busting through my door and arrest us." i lean on the cabnit and sigh. "I really thought that once i had a job and a house, everything would be normal."
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:50 pm

"Wow thats crazy." i said, "Yeah I don't think lifes ever gonna be completely normal, this is my tenth place, monsters are everywhere." I said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:16 pm

I nod. "I hope my bro has better luck then me."
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:18 pm

"I have no idea where my bbrother is right now, thats why I was down at the police station, looking for him." I said. Devin ran into the kitchen and looked at Aleera, with big blue eyes, "Hi!" she said shyly, and hid behind my legs.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:23 pm

I look at the little girl and smile. "Hi. Im Aleera. Whats your name?" i say as i look at her.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 pm

"i'm Devin," She said giggling and hiding more behind my legs. I sighed, and put my hand on her back. "Dev, come on stop playing your not shy." "I know mommy!" She said and came out from behind my legs.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:28 pm

I smiled. I turned as i heard a whine at the door. "That must be Orianthi. Silly wolf must have followed me." i laugh. "May she come in?"
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:29 pm

"Ya of course." I said. I picked Devin up and let the wolf in, "DOGGY!" Devin cried out giggling.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Orianthi looks around and spots the little girl. She jumps excitidly and looks at me. "Your such a mother, Ori. She wants to know if she can play with Devin."
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:34 pm

"Sure." I said and sat Devin back onto the ground, Devin giggles again and hugs the wolfs neck, and petted her head. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Orianthi tickled her and let her pet her head. I sit and watch. "You know its great to see you again."
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:41 pm

"You to, Your the first one from camp i've seen sinse I left." I said, "Not even Devins dad, he left before I did and i haven't seen him sinse." I said. Devin smiled and kept playing with Ori.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:45 pm

"Devins dad?" i look at her. "Who is it if its ok to ask?"
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:47 pm

"Its fine, its Alexander, son of Apollo, remember him?" I asked, smiling.

ooc aleera and alexander havent met yet on chb
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:49 pm

I think for a minute. "I believe so. Does he know that you had Devin?" i say as i look at her.
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:52 pm

"Yeah, he knew I was pregent, doesn't know if she's a boy or a girl though." I said, "Its fine though, with my luck I'll find Danny and Alexander both in jail at the same time and in the same place." I smiled, watching Devin play.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:55 pm

I nod and look at how Ori is playing. "Do you have a job?"
Back to top Go down
pilot__
Mortal
pilot__

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:56 pm

'Yeah, I'm a waitress at Applebees." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal
Aleera

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:00 pm

I smile. "Yum." i laugh alittle then look at the time. "Hey, why you come over to my place and ill get us some food, huh? I owe you anyway." i wink at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aria's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's apartment   Aria's apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aria's apartment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next