Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Eurydice (My first character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent LastWish
No0b
Agent LastWish

Location : Pretty much the Black Box theater because I spend so much time there =D

Eurydice (My first character) Empty
PostSubject: Eurydice (My first character)   Eurydice (My first character) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:10 am

Name: Euryidice Hope
Appearance: She has long, light brown hair and soft green eyes. She is tall and thin and beautiful.
God Parent: Epione
Mortal Parent: Adny Hope (Deceased)
Other relatives: All other relatives have died.
Education: She has n verage collage level eduction, But she has an AMAZING gift for music
Occupation: She is the orchestra teacher at the Middle+High privte school. She often performs in a professional orchestra. She writes in her free time, and volenteers at the soup kitchen and the Animal shelter frequently
Residence: She lives in an apartment.
Personality traits: She's very patient and gentle. She works well with kids, she is very sweet and loving. But she also knows when enough is enough.
Talents/Skills: she is EXTREMELY gifted in music, and is very patient. She is great writer and n excellent scientist.
Flaws: She's too trusting. She is very lonely becuse she has no family. she often gets caught up in work to the point where she looses sleep. She is frequent worrier.
Pets: a fennc fox named Viola, abyssinian cat name Othello
Powers: None
Life before CHB*: She hd a fairly averge life. Her fther nd mother cared deeply for her. However, she missed a lot of school because she was sick. She spent most of her time reaing bout science and stuff. Her mother died when she was seven. Lost with out her mother, she turned to the instrument her mother used to play: The violin. She practiced when she had to stay home sick. In high school she was given credits for practicing the violin almost six hours a day.As she grew up she discovered that she wanted to teach kids how to play the string instruments.
RP Example*: I walk on the stage, carrying my violin. I sit down placing my music on the stand. I smooth out my dress. When the conductor nods, I lift my bow and begin to play. My bow flies all over the place, gliding gracefully over the strings. Then all to soon, the song ends, and I stand and take a bow.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss
Haiden

Eurydice (My first character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eurydice (My first character)   Eurydice (My first character) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:13 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Eurydice (My first character)
Page 1 of 1